Young children will love this fun and free Pond Worksheets Pack that filled with math and literacy activities and things found in ponds. In this from the pond free printables kids enjoy such as insects, frogs, turtles, ducks and of course, water! Use these free worksheets for kids with toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. Simply print pdf file with pond life preschool printables to make learning fun!
Pond Worksheets for Kids
Learning about different animals that live near and in a pond is so much fun, especially when you can visit and have a look around a pond or a creek in your area. Children will love seeing a dragonfly, frog or butterfly up close and personal before reading books and then working on their math and literacy skills with the worksheets in this pack. With over 50 pages in this pack, children will love learning along with a pond theme preschool. In these from the pond free printables toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. The various pond worksheet pages included have vocabulary, letter tracing, letter find, alphabet matching, pond vocabulary, beginnign letter sounds, i spy, tracing pages, skip counting, addition, sorting by size, graphying, and so much more!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these pond life preschool printables to make learning fun with spring worksheets. Use these pond life worksheets at home for extra practice, in the classroom, or as a supplement to your homeschool curriculum.
From the Pond Free Printables
Pond life preschool printables
These spring printable are a fun way for kids to learn about the habitat animals live in called a pond. Explore the frog, duck heron, turtle, snail, fish, grass, log, algae, eggs, cattails and more students will find in the pond, wetland biome.
- Tracing – Trace the Lines
- Paths – Follow the Paths
- Alphabet Puzzle Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones.
- Trace the Words – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Trace the Letters of the Alphabet –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to fifty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these free worksheets to help kindergartners, preschoolers, prek, grade 1, and grade 2 students to practice counting, addition, tracing letters, and more with a fun theme that will engage and draw children’s interest.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Cross the Odd one Out – Cross out the object that is different.
- Cut and Paste the Pattern – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Roll a dice and then color the picture in the correct color.
Pond Life Worksheets
You will need scissors, crayons, markers, colored pencils, and the free file to do school at home with these worksheets:
- Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
- Write and Color –Write the word then color the picture.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Match the Shapes –Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Match the Pictures –Draw a line to match the pictures.
- Match the Picture to the Word – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.
- More or Less – Read the instructions
Find another theme that interests your student to make learning fun! These free printable packs are all FREE!
- Garden Worksheets for Kids
- Shark Worksheets
- Pets Printable Pack
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears Worksheets – over 80 pages of math and literacy plus Goldilocks reader
- Rainbow Worksheets
- Frog Life Cycle Cards
- Butterfly Identification Pack
- Ancient Egypt Themed Worksheets
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Monsters Inc Pre k Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets
- Minion Preschool Worksheets
- Pond Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Solar System Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Pre k Sight Words List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Free Weather Printables
- 100 Food Experiments for Kids
- Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Lots of fun Shape Crafts for preschoolers
- Preschool Dinosaur Worksheets
- Preschool Cowboy Theme Printables
- 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
- Zoo Animal Crafts for Pre-k
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
- Lots more Free Printable Worksheets with fun themes
Pond life worksheets for preschoolers
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Pond Themed Worksheets <<
Thank you for the Pond Worksheets. I’m thinking of all the ways I can use them.