Children will have fun learning about eleven different mammals as they practice math and literacy skills with these free printable mammals worksheet. In these themed worksheets they will learn about mammals for kids including camels that live in hot areas, bats that live in caves and fly in the air, whales that live in the ocean and cows and horses that live on the land. Use these mammals worksheet kindergarten, preschool, pre-k, and first grade students. SImply download pdf file with free mammal worksheets and you are ready to have fun learning about mammals for kids.
This 78-page Mammals worksheet Printable Pack contains a variety of math and literacy activities as well as many activities which help improve fine motor skills; all with a garden theme. The mammal animal activities in this free mammal worksheets pack is perfect for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. These are such a fun science for kids activity to introduce amazing mammals!
Free mammal worksheets
Mammals worksheet kindergarten
THere are so many different activities for kids learning about mammals with these mammals worksheet for kindergarten. They will learn about bat, cat, camerl, cow, elelphant, horse, humans, kangaroo, monkey, seals, whales, giraffees, and more while practicing a variety of skills.
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Letters of the Alphabet – Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Number Tracing – Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Mammals– Count the animals.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
In this huge pack of mammals worksheets, there are lots of mammal activities for kindergarten including tracing numbers, lettesr, colors, skips counting, shapes, size squencing, cut and paste worskheets and os many more!
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Coloring Pages – Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards – Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards – Match the picture with its shadow.
- Is it a mammal or a reptile? – Cut and paste the answers in the correct column.
- Trace the Lines – Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines – Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. They can be kept together in zip lock bags or with binder rings. After they have been cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Looking for more fun, engaging, and educational animal activities for elementary age students? Check out these fun resources and ideas:
- Endangered Animals Find the Letter Worksheets
- Zoo Scavenger Hunts for 2-12 year old review animal classifications, terminology, endangered status, habitat, ++
- Nocturnal Animals for Kids Reader
- Animal Homes Clip Cards for kids
- Zoo Fieldtrip Animal Reports – with simple options for toddlers and preschoolers and more thorough report templates for K-6th grade students.
- Life Cycles for Kids – a growing collection with over 20 different animals to explore from penguins to sunflowers, salmon, butterfly, and more!
- Ocean Coloring Pages
- Echidna Life Cycle Printables
- Octopus Color Printables
- Animal Classification Worksheets
- Platypus Life Cycle Printables
- Mother and Baby Animal Cards
- Animal Habitat Worksheets – Do a Dot Printable
- Biomes Coloring Pages
- Silly Puzzles Animal Habitat Activity
- Animal Habitats Activity with Animal Cookies
- Nocturnal Animals Printables
- Forest Animals Themed Worksheets
- Arctic Animals Themed Worksheets
- Desert Animals Themed Worksheets
- Pond Worksheets for Kids
- Ocean Animals for Kids – over 240 page unit about aquatic animals
Find another theme that interests your student to make learning fun! These free printable packs are all FREE!
- Garden Worksheets for Kids
- Shark Worksheets
- Viking Worksheets
- Robot Printables
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears Worksheets – over 80 pages of math and literacy plus Goldilocks reader
- Rainbow Worksheets
- Frog Life Cycle Cards
- Butterfly Identification Pack
- Ancient Egypt Themed Worksheets
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Monsters Inc Pre k Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets
- Minion Preschool Worksheets
- Pond Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Solar System Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Pre k Sight Words List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Free Weather Printables
- 100 Food Experiments for Kids
- Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Lots of fun Shape Crafts for preschoolers
- Robot Friends Printable Pack
- Turtles Printable Pack
- Pets Printable Pack
- Preschool Dinosaur Worksheets
- Preschool Cowboy Theme Printables
- 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
- Zoo Animal Crafts for Pre-k
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
- Lots more Free Printable Worksheets with fun themes
Download Mammals Printable Pack
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!