Help kids work on color discrimination with this fun lego bingo! In this bingo lego toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children will find and cover colored brick pieces until they get 5-in-a-row. Simply print the lego bingo printable for a fun, free printable Games for Kindergarten.
Games are a great way to connect with your child. Not all games need an educational element but when one is involved it can make it all the better. Building blocks have been used for many educational purposes from language arts to color recognition to math. Games are another fun way building blocks have been incorporated into printables and activities for children. Building Blocks Bingo is another way children can enjoy their love of building blocks in a game form.
Lego bingo printable
Print out the Building Blocks Bingo play set:
The pack includes:
- 3 pages (includes 4 Bingo cards and 1 set of call cards)
Cut out the building bingo cards and the call cards. Pass out the cards to 2-4 players. Place the calling cards in a bag and mix. Pull out one card and if that is on the bingo card then mark the space. Once someone gets five in a row that person calls out “Bingo!” and wins.
Supplies needed: bingo markers
Games for Kindergarten
- Laminate all the pages so the game can be played over and over again without having to reprint.
- Use the calling cards as color flash cards.
- Place calling cards in a bag and have your child pick out a certain number. Then have your child match real building blocks to the cards.
- Use the calling cards as a memory challenge game.
Looking for more free lego printables for kids of all ages? Try these resources
- Lego Alphabet Mats
- Numbers Mats using Lego bricks
- Lego Multiplication Flashcards
- Tons of Lego themed printable spelling tests
- Learning the Books of the Bible with Lego
- Free Lego Activities for Kids Printable
- Lego All About Me Printable
- Lego Minifigure Spelling Game
- Journaling with Lego is a fun creative writing idea
- Non Newtonian Experiment with Lego
- 100 Ideas for Learning with Lego
- Summer Build and Tell Lego Challenge Cards
- Community Helpers Lego Challenge
- Famous Landmarks Around the World Challenge Cards
Looking for our most popular content? Here it is!
- Grab this alphabet coloring pages for some fun learning with prek/K
- Bingo Dauber Worksheets to practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Just print and practice with these free printable alphabet worksheets
- Looking for convenient FREE printable alphabet crafts? You will love these letter crafts!
- Super cute lower case letter tracing cards to use with fingers, dry erase markers, or playdough
- TONS of free printable sight word books pdf
- Dinosaur Color by Number Printable
- Free Printable Days of the Week Worksheets are super handy for teaching the days of the week
- Letter Find Snow Worksheets where children dab the letter to make snow in the snow globe
- Learn kindergarten colors with these free printable sorting mats!
- Fun I Spy Farm Animals Worksheet Pack
- Alphabet Playdough Mats are a great, hands on alphabet activity
- Crack the Code Worksheets
- Free Color Soring Printable Mats
- Kids will love uncovering the zoo animals in these color by number worksheets
- Practice tracing letters with these a to z worksheet for nursery
- Sneak in some summer learning with these summer kindergarten worksheets
- Print this traceable letters to help young learners work on fine motor skills
- Make learning your ABCs fun with these handprint alphabet ideas
Plus, don’t miss our other FREE kindergarten worksheets and games including THOUSANDS kindergarten worksheets FREE, learn your letters with our Kindergarten Alphabet worksheets, print kindergarten math worksheets or play a kindergarten math game, try an easy kindergarten science experiment, make a cute kindergarten craft, plan your week with our kindergarten themes, grab one of our many kindergarten social studies worksheets, learn to read with word family activities. plus lots of kindergarten sight words activities! We have everything you need for a complete kindergarten homeschool curriculum! Visit 123homeschool4me if you are looking for even more free worksheets or Preschool Play and Learn for preschool worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!