Are your kids learning how to brush their teeth? It can be difficult to remember all of the important steps and although we are there to help them, we ultimately want them to learn to do it on their own. Brushing teeth is a crucial step each day, if not more than once a day. This simple to make Sliding Checklist For Brushing Teeth can make it super easy for kids to know what to do next! Simply download pdf file with dental printables to make your own, free printable, reusable brushing teeth visual sequence. This is such a fun dental activities to add to your dental theme for Dental Health Month in February with toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students.
This brushing teeth visual sequence sliding checklist is a great tool and reference to help children know how to take care of their teeth each day, but it can also be extra motivation for kids who don’t necessarily like to brush their teeth, which you are not alone if you have a child like this! Use this dental printable of how to brush your teeth anytime your child needs a reminder or as part of a dentist theme or teeth theme for your kindergartners, preschoolers, toddlers, and grade 1 students.
Brushing teeth visual sequence
This super cute brushing teeth checklist is a great, resusable tool for helping children remember all the steps in brushing their teeth. You will love that this free printable dental care checklist is easy to prep too. All you need are:
- Freebie Printable sliding checklist
- Crayons, markers, or colored pencils to colour the slider
Dental health activities for kindergarten
Print the sliding checklist tooth. Cut out the tooth and the desired slider. There is one for a boy and one for a girl, you can choose.
There are two lines on the tooth that are where the slider will place. Cut the lines.
We colored a little on the face, but this is completely optional.
Starting from the back, slide the slider piece into one of the holes on the tooth, slide over and slide through the other side.
Now, when kids are brushing their teeth, they can slide to the first object, putting toothpaste on the toothbrush, brush your teeth, floss and mouthwash. They can slide it back and forth each time they are brushing their teeth.
Dental health month activities
It is optional, but laminating each piece might be the best idea so that the water and toothpaste doesn’t ruin the tooth slider.
A few other ideas to make this even more fun for kids is to let them color the tooth however they want or add stickers to decorate the tooth.
Dental Printables for Kids
If you are looking for more fun teeth themed activities for dental health month in February or any other time you want to sneak in some tooth fairy activities, check out these resources:
- Dental Health Letter Tracing
- Free printable Teeth Brushing Chart
- Teeth Tracing Numbers & Counting Mats
- Tooth Fairy Letter and Notes Printables
- D is for Dentist printable pack for learning the letter d
- FUN Dental Health Month Crafts for February
- Tooth Fairy Worksheets for Kids
- Dental Printables – My Teeth Reader (color, read, and learn)
- Monster Teeth Counting Playdough Mats – Dental Activity
- Dental Health Coloring Pages – taking care of your teeth and design your own tooth character
- Lots of fun ideas in this Dentist Preschool Theme
- Sliding Brushing Teeth Visual Sequence Dental Printables
- Playdough Flossing Activity – Dental Health Activities for Preschoolers
- Fun and easy to make Tooth Craft with free printable tooth and toothbrush template
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to download their own set!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!