Children are going to love these unique, and fun Synonym Puzzles. This practice synonym is a low-prep, hands-on activity synonym for working on early literacy skills. Use this fun synonym activities with preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd graders too. Simply print the synonym printables and you are ready to have fun learning about synonyms while completing these 3 piece synonym kinder puzzles.
Fun Synonym Activities
Cut the puzzle pieces apart and have children match the words that are synonyms or similar. This is great for expanding vocabulary skills and as a hands-on literacy activity.
- Apple Synonym Worksheet
- Even more puzzles to practice synonyms
- Free Printable Synonym and Antonym Worksheets
- FREE Antonyms and Synonyms Worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!