These super cute, free printable, free reading comprehension worksheets help kindergarten and first grade students learn about London while working on improving comprehension skills. You will love how these free kindergarten worksheets help students learn new vocabulary and practice their writing skills.
Free Reading Comprehension worksheets
Use these Free Reading Comprehension worksheets to practice and improve reading comprehension, vocabulary and writing. Also, through completing these worksheets children will be practicing their reading skills, as well as their understanding and making sense of material that they read. These are important skills that they will need later in life. These simple, yet thorough worksheets are a wonderful tool for young children to help improve their literacy skills. We’ve included kindergarten reading passages about London a city in England to help your kindergartners and grade 1 students expand their knowledge of the world around them at the same time.
Each reading passage is followed by exercises which for younger students focus on recalling information directly from the text and for older students focus on prediction, inference and character traits. Learn about fifteen different World Famous Sights with this amazing free World Famous Sights Printable Pack.
Kindergarten reading comprehension worksheets
Kindergarten reading comprehension worksheets pdf free
In this dfile, you will receive 10 different reading comprehension worksheets. Each worksheet has a different themed, but they all relate to London eg. Big Ben, crown, London buses and the London telephone boxes.
To complete these worksheets, children will read the four sentences in the box at the top of the page. Then they will answer three multiple choice questions below. They can circle the answer and then practice their handwriting by writing the answer on the line provided.
Kindergarten reading worksheets
These worksheets could be laminated and held together with a ring. Then children can use a dry-erase marker to complete the activities.
To increase their learning, they could also read books about each of the themes that are noted on the worksheets. If there are any words that they haven’t come across before, they could learn how to use a dictionary and find the meanings of these words.
kindergarten reading comprehension
Learn about London as you work on reading comprehension with these free workshets for kindergarten and first grade students.
Kindergarten Reading Worksheets
Make sure you encourage reading 30 minutes a day to model reading while working on increased vocabulary and literacy skills. Then work on reading comprehension with these simple reading worksheets for your kg class.
- Work on Reading Comprehension with Printable fairy tales pdf
- 50+ Free Printable Emergent Reader Books pdf
- Free St patrick’s day reading comprehension worksheets pdf
- Gingerbread man comprehension questions
- Cute Pizza Book Report Template FREE
- Reading Comprehension Bookmarks
- London Themed Free Reading Comprehension Worksheets
- Free animal reading comprehension worksheets
- Phoneme Segmentation Activities
- Aesop fables worksheets pdf
- Super cute Sandwich Book Report (free template!)
- Rhyming Books for Kindergarten pdf
- Best Read Aloud Books for Kindergartners
- Kindergarten Reading Books by Level
- Printable Kindergarten Reading Worksheets (free!)
- The Ultimate List of Free Kindergarten Reading Worksheets
Looking for more kindergarten math activities to make learning fun? You will love these free printable activities:
- Free Kindergarten Math Games
- Printable Kindergarten Math Crafts
- 2000+ Kindergarten Worksheets and Games
- Glue Number Bonds Worksheets
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Free Number Writing Practice
- Summer Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Roll to 100 Hundreds Chart Games
- Dinosaur Color by Number
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft
- Snowman Telling Time Activities
- Pool Number Tracing
London reading comprehension pdf
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!