Kids will have identifying and sorting shapes in this super cute, fun, and FREE Penguin Shape Sorting Activity.
Winter Learning Activities for Kids
- Counting Penguin Clip Cards
- Snow Globe Letter Find Worksheets
- Snowman Alphabet Trace & Erase
- Penguin Shape Sorting Activity
- Free Snowman Counting Book
- Polar Bear Alphabet Matching
- Printable Snowman Match Craft
- Snowman Telling Time Activity
- Cute Snowman Word Family Spinners
Penguin Shape Sorting Activity
Print the igloos and penguin pages. Then laminate and cut apart the squares.
This kindergarten math activity is such a fun way for kids to practice a math skill with a fun winter themed educational activity.
Children will practice matching the igloos with the correct shaped penguin. In this activity children will practice identifying the following shapes: square, circle, rectangle, rhombus, triangle, oval, octagon, hexagon, pentagon, and trapezoid.
If you like, print multiple pages of the shaped penguins to have multiple penguins per igloo. This is such a fun way for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade kids to practice shapes.
Penguin Books for Kids
Download Penguin Shape Sorting Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!