These Free St Patrick’s Day Printables are a fun way for kids to work on counting to 100 while strengthening hand muscles. Each of these St Patricks Day Color by Number reveal a fun hidden picture to celebrate Saint Patricks Day in March. Each of the St Patrick’s Day Worksheets include a hundreds chart to color by code revealing pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, Irish flag, shamrock, leprechaun, 3-leaf clover, and more. This is such a fun St Patricks Day Math activity for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade. SImply download pdf file with st patricks day printables free and you are ready to color, play and learn!
St Patricks Day Color by Number
We just love colouring interactive hundreds charts to reveal mystery pictures. So when I was coming up with some fun, St Patrick’s activities for kids, I knew we had to add these St Patricks Day Color by Number to our St Patrick’s Day Theme. These handy st patricks day worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students to count to 100 whiel working on number recognition and fine motor skills to. This St Patricks Day Math is perfect for adding to march centers in your classroom, extra practice at home, or as a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
St Patrick’s Day Math
These 100s chart worksheets are such fun! One of my favorite parts thought is that they are NO PREP. You literally just print them and pass them out for some St Patrick’s Day math.
St patrick’s day math worksheets
Students will color the squares on the 100s chart using the guide at the top of the page. The guide is in color to help kids who have yet to master color names, but you can easily print the worksheets in black and white if you don’t need this feature.
Each of the different hundreds chart worksheets will reveal a different St. Patrick’s Day themed picture while at the same time helping kids practice using a 100s chart.
Free St Patrick’s Day Printables
Looking for more fun, free saint patricks day printable ideas and activities for March? You will love these free resources for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age students.:
- Hands-ton St Patrick’s Day Counting Activity with free printable
- St patrick’s day for preschoolers Cute activity pages
- Work on pre-writing skills with these cute, Free St Patrick’s Day Printables Tracing Strips
- Color by Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Letter Tracing St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Rainbow Alphabet Matching St Patrick’s Day Activities
- Use Fruit Loop cereal to make a rainbow with these St Patrick’s day Printables
- Count and Trace with this fun and free St patrick’s day preschool activities
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Worksheets to work on number recognition while revealing cute hidden mystery pictures
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Count to 20 Puzzles for March
- Counting to 20 Puzzles are a fun St Patrick’s Day Preschool Activities
- St Patricks Day for Kindergarten counting with ten frames
- Pot of Gold St Patrick Day Activities – working on sorting beginning letter sounds coins by the correct pot of gold letter
St patrick’s day printables
For elementary age students, check out these fun, hands-on printable activities for St Patricks Day.
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printable books or these Ireland Coloring Pages to read, color, and learn!
- Pot of Gold Math St Patricks Day Activity
- Rainbow Read, Rhyme and Dab St Patricks Day Activity
- Work on early literacy skills with this Rhyming Rainbows St Patricks Day for Kindergarten
- Create-a-Word Spelling St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Work on reading comprehension with these St Patricks Day Worksheets
- St Patricks Day Math Craft
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Addition St Patrick’s Day Worksheets – add and dab the lucky clover with a cute Leprechaun
- Work on Addition within 20 with this Craft kids will make from St Patricks Day Math Worksheets
- Free st patrick day printables Addition BINGO makes practicing math FUN – print in color or black and white!
- Pot of Gold Addition Game
- St Patricks Day Addition Math Crafts for 1st Grade
- Free Printable March Writing Prompts or these calendar march writing prompts
St Patrick’s Day Activities
Looking for some cute St patricks day crafts or clever st patricks day activities, don’t miss these fun ideas:
- Super FUN Leprechaun Rocks Science Experiment
- Pot of Gold Craft with fun name recognition activity
- Color by Number Leprechaun Hat Template Free
- Rainbow Handprint St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- 30+ Creative St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- Over 40 EPIC St Patricks Day Activities
- 7 Cute Handprint St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Ideas for Toddlers
- Lucky Clover St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Stamping Clovers St Patricks Day Shamrock Craft
- Rainbow Easy St Patrick’s Day Crafts
- Super Cute Hanging Rainbow St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Whip up a batch of this lovely green contact solution slime
- Pick up some new favorite St patricks day books for kids
Or take a peak at this weeks worth of activities in our St Patrick’s Theme , this St Patrick’s Day theme Preschool, or all our ideas to celebrate with st patrick’s day activities for kids of all ages!
Download St Patricks Day Hundreds Chart
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!