If your kids like to draw, take it a step farther with these St. Patrick’s Day Symmetry Drawing Templates. These templates have benefits for kids and they are so much fun. This is perfect for a St. Patrick’s Day party or a fun activity for a St. Patrick’s Day week. Simply download pdf file with st patrick’s day math worksheets and you are ready to play and learn with St. Patrick’s Day Math for pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students.
St. Patrick’s Day Math
Looking for a fun engaging St patricks day math activity for preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students? This super cute st patrick’s day printables are drawing templates for children to work on symmetry. Use these St Patricks Day Worksheets as an engaging st patrick day kindergarten activities. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this engaging activity for March. Use this at home, in the classroom, or as a supplement to your homeschool curriculum.
St Patricks Day Worksheets
St patrick day kindergarten activities
These printables are an easy way to encourage children to grow and develop while having fun and being creative. The prep for this activity is super simple. Print out the pack and grab your favorite writing or coloring utensils.
The drawings that children can choose from are:
- Pot of Gold
- Cluster of Clovers
- Leprechaun Hat
St patrick’s day math worksheets
The levels of difficulty are different, to help make this pack relevant for many children. At the same time, children with a higher level of challenge can still benefit from the ‘easier’ pages.
Symmetry drawings can help children in many ways. Introducing symmetry to a child can help increase their observation skills. They must follow the lines that are show in order to know where to draw next. They must observe the lines and continue from there.
This also helps children recognize patterns. They must guess what comes next and follow along. These skills, observation and pattern recognition, are critical for skills such as reading, math and art.
St Patricks Day Printables
Once you print the packs and get your coloring utensil of choice, let your child pick their design or give them one that is appropriate for their age, skill level and understanding of the symmetry this activity holds.
Alternatively, if your child is struggling, you could draw dotted lines so that they could finish the drawing on their own, just with guidance. If your child would like to, children could also color the drawings when they are complete.
Free St Patrick’s Day Printables
Looking for more fun, free saint patricks day printable ideas and activities for March? You will love these free resources for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age students.:
- Hands-ton St Patrick’s Day Counting Activity with free printable
- St patrick’s day for preschoolers Cute activity pages
- Work on pre-writing skills with these cute, Free St Patrick’s Day Printables Tracing Strips
- Color by Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Letter Tracing St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Rainbow Alphabet Matching St Patrick’s Day Activities
- Use Fruit Loop cereal to make a rainbow with these St Patrick’s day Printables
- Count and Trace with this fun and free St patrick’s day preschool activities
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Worksheets to work on number recognition while revealing cute hidden mystery pictures
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Count to 20 Puzzles for March
- Counting to 20 Puzzles are a fun St Patrick’s Day Preschool Activities
- St Patricks Day for Kindergarten counting with ten frames
- Pot of Gold St Patrick Day Activities – working on sorting beginning letter sounds coins by the correct pot of gold letter
- I Spy St Patricks Day Printables
- St Patricks Coloring Pages
- Printable St Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt
- St. Patrick’s Day Printables Write The Room
- Clover Letter Find St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Clover Pattern Strips – FREE St Patrick’s Day Printables for Preschool
St patrick’s day Kindergarten
For elementary age students, check out these fun, hands-on printable activities for St Patricks Day.
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printable books or these Ireland Coloring Pages to read, color, and learn!
- Pot of Gold Math St Patricks Day Activity
- Rainbow Read, Rhyme and Dab St Patricks Day Activity
- Work on early literacy skills with this Rhyming Rainbows St Patricks Day for Kindergarten
- Create-a-Word Spelling St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Work on reading comprehension with these St Patricks Day Worksheets
- St Patricks Day Math Craft
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Addition St Patrick’s Day Worksheets – add and dab the lucky clover with a cute Leprechaun
- Work on Addition within 20 with this Craft kids will make from St Patricks Day Math Worksheets
- Free st patrick day printables Addition BINGO makes practicing math FUN – print in color or black and white!
- Pot of Gold Addition Game
- St Patricks Day Addition Math Crafts for 1st Grade
- Free Printable March Writing Prompts or these calendar march writing prompts
St Patrick’s Day Activities
Looking for some cute St patricks day crafts or clever st patricks day activities, don’t miss these fun ideas:
- Super FUN Leprechaun Rocks Science Experiment
- Pot of Gold Craft with fun name recognition activity
- Color by Number Leprechaun Hat Template Free
- Rainbow Handprint St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- 30+ Creative St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- Over 40 EPIC St Patricks Day Activities
- 7 Cute Handprint St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Ideas for Toddlers
- Lucky Clover St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Stamping Clovers St Patricks Day Shamrock Craft
- Rainbow Easy St Patrick’s Day Crafts
- Super Cute Hanging Rainbow St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Whip up a batch of this lovely green contact solution slime
- Pick up some new favorite St patricks day books for kids
Or take a peak at this weeks worth of activities in our St Patrick’s Theme , this St Patrick’s Day theme Preschool, or all our ideas to celebrate with st patrick’s day activities for kids of all ages!
St patrick’s day Learning
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!