Fall Worksheets for Kids
- FREE Roll & Learn Fall Kindergarten Worksheets
- Scarecrow Printable Pack
- HUGE Farm Unit
- Fall Color by Letter
- Pumpkin Counting Mats
- Fall Leaves Shapes Activity
- Fall Leaf Letter Match
- FREE Fall Shapes Emergent Reader
- Fall Counting CLip Cards
- Acorn Counting Game
- Color & Trace Fall Number Worksheets
- 31 October Crafts for Kids
Pumpkin Faces Matching Game
Matching activities are not only fun but develop visual perception skills, skills needed for school one day! Your toddler and preschooler, even kindergarten, will enjoy these games AND learn without knowing it! You will find two different (free) printables in the PDF, here is how to use it:
Match the color pumpkin face to its shadow in a fun memory game! Laminate the printable page with the pumpkin faces in blocks and cut out the blocks. Place it upside down in two rows. Turn 2 cards around at a time to try and find the “friends”. If the cards don’t match, turn it back again- remembering where you’ve seen it. Try to find all the friends! This game can be played by one or more kids.
FREE Pumpkin Game
Younger kiddos can simply match the same faces to each other without playing the pumpkin game. If you have a sensory bin, you can “hide” the pumpkin cards in the bin for them to find and match! What fun! 3. Lastly, laminate the printable sheet, or use a dry-erase pocket, and let your child connect the matching faces by drawing a line with a marker. This option is great for a group of kids or if you are traveling(less pieces to misplace). It also develops hand-eye coordination, mid-line crossing and fine motor skills.
Pumpkin Learning Activities
- Free Pumpkin Word Family Sliders
- Free Pumpkin Counting Mats
- Free Pumpkin Playdough Mats
- Free Fall Addition Sticker Worksheets
- Free Pumpkin Alphabet Sticker Worksheet
- Free Pumpkin Lifecycle Worksheets
- Free Pumpkin Rhymes
- Free Order of Operations Pumpkin Puzzles
- Free Pumpkin Letter Tracing
Download Pumpkin Matching Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!