Kids will have fun practicing counting, coloring, counting syllables, counting, labeling, matching uppercase and lower case letters, and so much more with these free Scarecrow Printable Pack.
Fall Worksheets for Kids
- FREE Roll & Learn Fall Kindergarten Worksheets
- HUGE Farm Unit
- Fall Leaves Shapes Activity
- Fall Leaf Letter Match
- FREE Fall Shapes Emergent Reader
- Fall Counting CLip Cards
- Acorn Counting Game
- Color & Trace Fall Number Worksheets
- 31 October Crafts for Kids
FREE Scarecrow Printable Pack
Scarecrows are a big hit in fall. Standing tall in the fields of farmers, these adorable straw people help scare the pesky crows, stopping them from feeding on the farmers crops. This cute Scarecrow Printable Pack, contains lots of fun literacy and math activities which will have kids having fun while learning. Scarecrow Printable Pack These are great for Preschool and Kindergarten age children. This 55-page printable pack contains a variety of activities including:
Alphabet Scarecrow Printable Pack
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
Math Scarecrow Printable Pack
- I Spy – Count the Objects – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Cards to Count – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Kindergarten Scarecrow Printable Pack
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Where is the Crow? Book – Cut out the crows and paste in the correct position in the book.
- Uppercase / Lowercase Match – Match the uppercase letters of the alphabet to the lowercase ones.
- Color the Leaves – Color the leaves the correct color.
- Label the Scarecrow – Cut out and paste the parts of the scarecrow in the correct place.
- Build a Scarecrow – Write in the numbers in the correct sequence.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability.
Great Fall Books for Kids
More FREE Printable Packs
- Forest Animal Printable Pack
- Musical Instrument Printable Pack
- Arctic Animals Printable Pack
- Garden Printable Pack
- Transportation Printable Pack
- Mammals Printable Pack
Download Scarecrow Printable Pack
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!