Learn about famous landmarks for kids with these free famous landmarks printable worksheets. This huge pack of landmarks worksheet are a variety of activities for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students to learn about famous buildings and structures such as Big Bien, the Eiffel Tower, Great Wall of China, Great Pyramids, Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Parthenon, and more!
Famous Landmarks Printable Worksheets
You can help children learn about famous places around the world without packing as suitcase, getting a passport, or getting on a plane. Use these free printable themed worksheets to help preschoolers, prek, kindergarteners, and grade 1 students virtually visit amazing buildings and sites continents and countries around the globe we couldn’t otherwise take our kids too.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this handy printable pack of over 70 pages of hands on math and literacy skills for students. Use these in a World Famous Sights Theme, geography supplement, extra practice, summer learning, or any other enrichment activity you would like. Students will not only learn about these famous landmarks, but they will also practice a variety of other educational skills as well.
Landmarks for Kids
Included in these landmark worksheets are the following famous landmarks from around the world:
- Big Ben in London, England (Europe)
- Great Wall of China near Beijing in China (Asia)
- Eiffel Tower in Paris, France (Europe)
- Mount Fuji tall mountain in Japan (Asia)
- Parthenon in Athens, Greece (Europe)
- Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy (Europe)
- Christ the Redeemer Statue in Brazil (South America)
- Nazca Lines in Peru (South America)
- Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico (North America)
- Pyramids of Egypt outside Cairo, Egypt (Middle East)
- Easter Island Heads in the South Pacific, west of Chili (South America)
- Stonehenge in England, United Kingdom (Europe)
- Sydney Opera House in Sydney Australia
- Statue of Liberty in New York, USA (North America)
- Taj Mahal in Agra, northern India (Asia)
Famous landmarks worksheet
To complete the note booking activity in this pack, children will need access to books (or they could use the internet) that contain information on these sights. They will need to find the location of the sight, when it was built, why it is famous and one fact about it. Coloring pages are also included in this pack. These pages include an image of the sight, the country it is located in as well as some space for children to write a few words about each of these World Famous Sights.
Using crayons, markers, colored pencils or gel pens complete the sheets in the pack. Some of the educational activities included in these pages include:
- Mazes – Complete the Mazes
- Tangles– Find your Way through the Tangles
- Alphabet Puzzle Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones.
- Famous Sights Pages – Research the sight, fill in the details (location, when built, famous for and a fact), then coloring the picture and mark the location on the map.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
Famous Landmarks for Kids
- Counting Puzzles and plain puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
- Color Pages –Color in the sight and the map. Find the location of the sight on the map and make with a yellow star. There is room to write some facts about the sight if desired.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Sight and Country Matching Cards –Match the picture with the country it is located in.
- Match the Shapes –Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Match the Sight to its Location –Draw a line to match the sight to the correct map.
Countries for Kids
- 16 Country Studies for Kids
- World Famous Landmarks Lego Challenge Cards
- World Famous Sights Printable Pack
- Countries of the world coloring pages
- FREE Christmas Around the World for Kids
- Canada Coloring Pages
- New Zealand Coloring Pages
- South Africa Coloring Pages
- India Coloring Pages
- England Coloring Pages
- Greece Coloring Pages
- Australia Coloring Pages
- Israel Coloring Pages
- State Coloring Pages
Using themed packs is a fun way to incorporate early math and literacy while keeping kids attention with a common them they are interested in. Here are more kindergarten worksheets to make learning fun:
- Construction Themed Worksheets
- Dinosaur Themed Worksheets
- Beach Themed Worksheets
- Pirate Themed Worksheets
- Weather Themed Worksheets
- Camping Themed Worksheets
- Farm Themed Worksheets
- Transportation Themed Worksheets
- Garden Themed Worksheets
- Summer Themed Worksheets
- Super Hero Themed Worksheets
Download Famous Building Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!