There is just something about the big, dirty, loud construction vehicles and tools that attract little kids. They love playing with the heavy vehicles and tools in the dirt or sandbox. If you have a child like this, they will love this 70+ page Construction Printables that is aimed at children in preschool pre k, kindergarten, and first grade.
There is just something about the big, dirty, loud construction vehicles and tools that attract little kids. They love playing with the heavy vehicles and tools in the dirt or sandbox. These Construction Printable Pack contains over 70 pages and is a great way to introduce children to different construction vehicles and tools. Inside this pack, you’ll find many different math and literacy activities, handwriting practice, puzzles, and much more!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love the variety of math and literacy activities included. Use these in a construction theme, center in your classroom, extra practice, summer learning, or any other enrichment activity you’d like.
Construction Themed Printables Free
You will need some simple supplies to complete the sheets such as paperclips or pegs, a highlighter, crayons or colouring pencils and scissors. This pack is very easy to prepare with most of it including no-prep educational activities to make learning fun!
- Mazes – Complete the Mazes
- Tangles– Find your Way through the Tangles
- Alphabet Puzzle Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones.
- Trace the Words – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Trace the Letters of the Alphabet –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to fifty.
Construction Worksheets Preschool
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Cross the Odd one Out – Cross out the object that is different.
- Cut and Paste the Pattern – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Roll a dice and then color the picture in the correct color.
- Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
- Write and Color –Write the word then color the picture.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Match the Shapes –Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Match the Pictures –Draw a line to match the pictures.
- Match the Picture to the Word – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.
- More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.
- Construction Playdough Mats
- Free Construction Worksheets
- Construction Printable Phonics Game
- Tools Upper and Lowercase Letter Matching
- Construction Letter Tracing
- Tool Themed Emergent Reader
- Construction Sight Words Game
- EPIC Slime Construction Activity
Using themed packs is a fun way to incorporate early math and literacy while keeping kids attention with a common them they are interested in. Here are more kindergarten worksheets to make learning fun:
- Dinosaur Themed Worksheets
- Beach Themed Worksheets
- Pirate Themed Worksheets
- Weather Themed Worksheets
- Camping Themed Worksheets
- Farm Themed Worksheets
- Transportation Themed Worksheets
- Garden Themed Worksheets
- Summer Themed Worksheets
- Super Hero Themed Worksheets
Download Construction Printable Pack
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!