Here is a special printable pack for the vehicle lovers. These 80 pages of fun Transportation Worksheets have lots of learning activities all based on vehicles that drive on the land, fly in the sky or sail in the ocean. You can see all our other kindergarten worksheets and activities for Kindergarten Themes.
FREE Themed Worksheets for Kids
- Pirate Themed Printables
- Farm Printable Pack
- Arctic Animals Pack
- Rainbow Printable Pack
- Easter Printable Pack
- Shark Printable Pack
- Moon Printable Pack
FREE Transportation Worksheets
These 83-pages of Transportation Worksheets contain a variety of math and literacy activities as well as many activities which help improve fine motor skills; all with a garden theme. The activities in this fun printable pack include:
Alphabet Transportation Worksheets
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Alphabet / Numbers / Letters– Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Vehicles – Next, count the vehicles.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Printable Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Math Transportation Worksheets
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – In this case you will cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Air, Land or Sea – Cut out the vehicles and place them in the correct column.
- My Transportation Book – Read the book and trace the name of the vehicles. Then color in the vehicles.
Kindergarten Transportation Worksheets
Finally, the ‘My Transportation Book’ included in this pack contains 20 different vehicles. Kids will have fun learning to read and recognize the vehicle names while coloring them and writing their names.
HINT: Generally, for all the cards and puzzles activities I print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. Materials can be kept together in ziplock bags. Also, I like to use dry erase markers to write on the laminate sheets and paperclips or pom poms to mark answers.
More Themed Printable Packs
- Chameleon Colors Pack
- Music Instruments Pack
- Camping Printables
- Forest Animals Pack
- Shark Printables
- Circus Printables
- Transportation Pack
- Scarecrow Pack
- Mammals Pack
Download Transportation Worksheets
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!