Here is a special printable pack for the vehicle lovers. Over 80 pages of fun, Transportation Worksheets with lots of learning activities all based on vehicles that drive on the land, fly in the sky or sail in the ocean. You can see all our other kindergarten worksheets and activities for Kindergarten Themes.
These 83-pages of Transportation Worksheets contain a variety of math and literacy activities as well as many activities which help improve fine motor skills. The activities in this fun printable pack include both blackline and color worksheets depending on your printing needs and your child’s interests.
Cute clipart in this pack includes: atv, bike, blimp, boat, bus, car, helicopter, hot air balloon, airplane, train, bus, truck, submarine, and more.
Transportation Worksheet for Kindergarten
Students retain more of what they are learning when they are having fun! Using themed printable packs allows parents, teachers, and homeschoolers to tap into children’s natural interests and sneak in some memorable learning. These transportation worksheets for kindergarten are great for extra practice, summer learning, homeschooling, seat work, and more!
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Alphabet / Numbers / Letters– Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Vehicles – Next, count the vehicles.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Printable Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Transportation Worksheets Preschool
There are so many different skills children can practice with these transportation worksheets preschool! Pick the skills that are skill or age appropriate for your students.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – In this case you will cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Air, Land or Sea – Cut out the vehicles and place them in the correct column.
- My Transportation Book – Read the book and trace the name of the vehicles. Then color in the vehicles.
Free Printable Transportation Worksheets
Finally, the ‘My Transportation Book’ included in this pack is an emergent reader that contains 20 different vehicles. Kids will have fun learning to read and recognize the vehicle names while coloring them and writing their names. You will love this is such a fun bonus in with the kindergarten transportation worksheets!
HINT: Generally, for all the cards and puzzles activities I print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. Materials can be kept together in ziplock bags. Also, I like to use dry erase markers to write on the laminate sheets and paperclips or pom poms to mark answers.
Plus don’t miss these 50 Transportationn Book for Kids
Looking for more fun, free printable activities to help kids learn a variety of skills with fun transporation or construction themes.
- Construction Printable Pack – looking for another huge pack with tons of activities to help teach your kindergartner? You will love this huge construction theme!
- Construction Counting to 20 Activity that uses foil or playdough as a hands on manipulative.
- Transportation Word Family Sliders – help kids improve reading skills with this fun transportation themed learning activity
- Tools Matching Upper and Lowercase Letters activity.
- Transportation Handwriting Printables – practice handwriting while tracing letters
- Free Construction Worksheets to practice a variety of math and literacy skills with a no prep activity for early learners.
- Transportation Playdough Cards – Kids will have fun recreating vehicles while strengthening hands using play dough.
- School Bus Letter Matching – practice matter upper and lowerase letters with a fun back to school theme.
- Transportation Pom Pom Matching – work on one to one correspondence with this fun hands-on transportation activity
Using themed packs is a fun way to incorporate early math and literacy while keeping kids attention with a common them they are interested in. Here are more kindergarten worksheets to make learning fun:
- Construction Themed Worksheets
- Dinosaur Themed Worksheets
- Beach Themed Worksheets
- Pirate Themed Worksheets
- Weather Themed Worksheets
- Camping Themed Worksheets
- Farm Themed Worksheets
- Garden Themed Worksheets
- Summer Themed Worksheets
- Super Hero Themed Worksheets
Download Transportation Worksheets
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!