Students will have fun using these free pritnable unifix cube printable for fun, hands on Valentines Day Math with Snap Cubes! This is great for promblem solving and spacial reasoning math for kindergartners!
Unifix Cube Printable
Using unifix, snap cubes, or shapes kids can workon spacial reasoning and logic to form patterns. You may also want to try these free printables for kindergarten math:
- Winter Snap Cube Printables
- Road Shape Mats
- Shape Spider Mats
- 12 Unifix Cube Math Activities
- Apple Cube Pritnable Mats
- Color the Shapes Emergent Reader
- Free Shape Pattern Worksheets
- Shapes Flashlight Constellations
Snap Cubes Math
These make a great valentines day activity for math centers!
Valentines Day Math
There are two levels of difficulty:
- Color Cards – these colorful printable cards are the easier option as students can see each cube needed to complete the pattern. There is also a spot for students to count all the cubes they used to make this pattern.
- Black & White Cards – these task cards show only the outline of the object students should form. These are more difficult as students will need to extrapulate the patterns. The back side of this card (if you fold them) tells how many cubes of each color students will need to form the valentine’s day pattern.
This is a great activity for parents, teachers, or homeschoolers during Feburary. Kids will have fun strengthening hand muscles needed to snap cubes, while practicing this logic activity that helps kids recognize the pattern and recreate it.
Valentines Math Activities
Valentines Day Printable
If you are looking for any more fun, hands on valentines day activities you will love all these free printables for February.
- Valentines Day Heart Letter Find Worksheets – Students will work on letter recognition as they color the alphabet letters in these free preschool worksheets perfect for February.
- Prek students will have fun strengthenin hand muscles while learning shapes with these Free Chocolate Shape Playdough Cards
- Kids will have fun reavealing mystery pictures as they work on numbers 1-100 with these Valentines Day Color by Number Worksheets
- Valentines Day Tracing Pages are great for working on fine motor skills!
- Practice pre primer dolch sight words to improve reading fluency with this fun Chocolate Box Preschool Sight Words
- Make practicing CVC words with short vowels this this fun, hands on Valentines Day CVC Words Activity.
- Valentine’s Day Color by Sight Words are a fun way for kids to improve fluency of key dolch sight words.
- This free printable Valentines Day Printable Alphabet Book is a great way to practice writing letters from A to Z.
- Valentines Day Rhyming Worksheets are a fun cut and paste activity to work on reading readiness.
- Help kids work on symmetry with these Free Valentines Day Drawing Prompts.
- Preschoolers will have fun learning their colors with this Lock & Key Colour Matching Game
- Valentines Day Count & Trace worksheets are a fun way for kids to practice tracing number and counting with conversation hearts.
- This super cute, cut and paste Valentines Day Math Craft helps kids practice addition and subtraction within 10 while making a fun valentines day craft.
- Get the valentines ready to mail as you match upper and lowercase letters as well as pictures and their beginning sounds with this Alphabet Valentines Day Activity.
- This adorable cut & paste Valentines Day Cactus craft is sure to be a hit with your students.
Plus don’t miss this OUTRAGEOUSLY fun and simple Valentines Science Activity.
Download February Snap Cube Printable
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!