Have fun learning math and literacy skills with this HUGE, Free Woodland Animals Printables! These worksheets are great for prek and kindergarten.
These woodland animals are so cute which will making completing these Woodland Animals Themed Worksheets so much fun. Aimed at children in preschool and kindergarten, these worksheets are full of exciting math and literacy activities to help build these important skills.
You can use these printables to go along with an animal theme or as a fun center in your classroom. Whethere you are a teacher, parent, homeschooler, or preschool center these are sure to come in handy!
Woodland Animals Printables
With a variety of math and literacy activities, this 40+ page printable pack makes learning exciting for young children. In this pack, you will find:
- Alphabet Puzzle Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones.
- Trace the Words – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Before and After Numbers – Write the number before and after the number given.
- Trace the Letters of the Alphabet –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to fifty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
Woodland Animals Worksheets
There are so many different fun preschool and kindergaten worksheets in this freebie!
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Coloring Activity – Roll a dice and then color the picture in the correct color.
- Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
- Write and Color –Write the word then color the picture.
- Color Matching Cards –Colorin the pictures the colorsuggested and then cut out and use in matching games.
- Match the Shapes –Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Match the Pictures –Draw a line to match the pictures.
- Match the Picture to the Word – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.
- More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.
- You may also like:
- Hot and Cold Printables
- The Muffin Man Printables
- Echidna Life Cycle Printables
Looking for more free animal printables and animal activities for young leaners? You won’t want to miss these:
- ABC Animals Printable – practice spelling animal names from A to Z with this clever animal printable
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets – help kids work on number recognition while they reveal animal images in these math worksheets
- I Spy Farm Animals – work on visual discrimination and counting with these fun i spy printables
- Kids will have fun strengthening hand muscles as they color these simple Jungle Animals Coloring Pages
- Desert Animals Printable Pack – this huge pack of worksheets allows kids to learn about desert animals while practicing math and literacy skills
- Arctic Animals Pack – this freebie has tons of worksheets that help students practice early math and letters while exploring animals from the north
- Count to 10 Zoo Animals Emergent Reader – kids will have fun creating their own reader as they color and count through the zoo
- Animal Habitat Activity with Cookies – kids will have fun learning animals and where they live with this animal cookies printable
- Silly Animal Puzzles – create zany new animal creations with this fun printable activity
- Practice Sight Words with this super cute Arctic Animals Sight Words Game
Download Woodland Animals Pack
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!