Your kids will love these worksheets that will help kids count to 10, count to 50, and count to 100 with a fun groundhog’s day theme – the perfect Groundhog Day Count to 100 kindergarten worksheet.
FREE Groundhog Day Activities
- Fun Groundhog Day Shape Activity
- Printable Groundhog Day Alphabet Activity
- LOW PREP! Groundhog Day Color by Sight Words
Groundhog Day Count to 100
Included are several different Groundhog Day puzzles to help kids practice counting to 10 or counting to 20.
To use these you need to simply print in color on cardstock. If you plan to reuse them with many kids you will want to laminate the puzzles for durability.
This is my favorite worksheet included! Kids will have fun with this cut and paste count to 100 activity.
To prepare this sheet you need to print both the black and white grid and the two sided image with the code on back. Cut along the lines so there are 100 colored squares (perhaps kids can cut these out themselves.)
HINT: This sheet can also be laminated, cut apart and set together (not glued) and when the child finishes it can be put away to use again.
Kids will now have practiced all numbers 1-100 and end up with one a super cute picture.
NOTE: The puzzle is available in color or black and white.
FUN Math Activities for Kids
- Craft Stick Skip Counting Activity
- Color the Shapes Reader
- Coin Sorting Mats
- Cookie Jar Story Time: Counting
- Where in the World Skip Counting Puzzles
- 2D Shape Printable Pack
Groundhog Day Books for Kids
Download Groundhog Day Count to 100
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!