Your kids will love these worksheets that will help kids count to 10, count to 50, and count to 100 with these engaging groundhog day worksheets. These free groundhog day printables are perfect for agroundhog day theme with toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students. This set includes groundhog day math puzzles to practice counting in February. My kids especially love the cut and paste tiles to work on letter recognition while revealing a cute groundhog day picture. Simply download pdf file with groundhog day activity and you are ready to play and learn.
Groundhog day worksheets
Groundhog day printables
Groundhog day activity
Included are several different Groundhog Day puzzles to help kids practice counting to 10 or counting to 20.
To use these you need to simply print in color on cardstock. If you plan to reuse them with many kids you will want to laminate the puzzles for durability.
Groundhog day activities for kindergarten
This is my favorite worksheet included! Kids will have fun with this cut and paste count to 100 activity.
To prepare this sheet you need to print both the black and white grid and the two sided image with the code on back. Cut along the lines so there are 100 colored squares (perhaps kids can cut these out themselves.)
HINT: This sheet can also be laminated, cut apart and set together (not glued) and when the child finishes it can be put away to use again.
Groundhog day activities for preschoolers
Kids will now have practiced all numbers 1-100 and end up with one a super cute picture.
NOTE: The puzzle is available in color or black and white.
Groundhog Day Activities
- Fun Groundhog Day Math Shape Activity
- Groundhog Day Worksheets – Count to 100 Puzzles
- Color by Sight Words Groundhog Day Worksheets
Groundhog Day Books for Kids
Pick up some super cute and fun-to-read ground hog day books for kids!
Math for Kindergartners
Looking for summer math for kindergartners? You will love these fun, free resources:
- Summer Math Worksheets (counting)
- Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Summer Kindergarten Worksheets (black & white)
- Count to 10 Ice Cream Math Craft
- Bubble Math Worksheets
- Sandcastle Subtraction Math Craft
- Summer Count, Trace, & Clip
- Fishing Number Bonds Math Craft
- Sundae Skip Counting
- Crack the Code Math Worksheets
Hundreds Chart Games
- Battleship Hundreds Chart Games – grab the free printable with instruction on how to play this fun game with a math twist
- 11+ Hands-on Hundreds Chart ACtivities with free printables
- Counting using a Hundreds Skip Counting Chart
- Roll to 100 Free Printable Math Game – Students roll the dice as they work on counting to 100.
- Groundhog Day Worksheets Count to 100 – this is a SUPER clever activity to help kids with number recognition 1-100. Students will cut and paste squares to match numbers and reveal the picture
- Low-Prep Counting to 100 Games – lots of choices to help kids practice counting to 100
- Free Hundreds Chart Printable and Activity
- Winter 100 Chart Color by Number
- Christmas Math Worksheets – Color by Hundreds Chart
- Easter Worksheet – Color by Hundreds Chart
- St Patricks Day Math Color by Hundreds Chart
- Valentines Day Math Color by Hundreds Chart
- Thanksgiving Worksheets Color by Hundreds Chart
- Back to School Worksheet Color by 100s Chart
- 4th of July Math Worksheets – Color by 100s Chart
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheet Color by Hundreds Chart
- Christmas Worksheet Hundreds Chart Coloring
Download Groundhog Day Count to 100
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!