Kids are going to love this fun, hands on letter recognition activity! Alphabet Hole Punching is a low prep alphabet activity that uses a hole punch to mark letters while strengthening fine motor skills.
FREE Alphabet Hole Punching
This Alphabet Hole Punching is such a fun way for kids to practice letter recognition. Don’t miss all our alphabet activities
All you need is to print the FREE black and white printable (below). Then cut the alphabet printable into strips. Set out the alphabet strips, crayons, and a whole punch.
Give your student a strip at a time. They will identify the picture, trace the word, and identify the beginning letter sound.
They they will punch out both the upper case and lower case letters that match the first letter of that picture. (great for letter recognition)
- Letter Recognition Tic-Tac-Toe
- Colorful Alphabet Puzzles
- Lego Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book with Writing Practice
- Playdough Play Mats A to Z
- Alphabet Dot to Dots
- Bingo Marker Alphabet Letter Find
- Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Fun Alphabet Mazes
- CVC Words Puzzles
Download Alphabet Hole Punching
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!