Brick Lego challenges are a fun way to engage children and extend learning. If your child loves building then this lego challenge idea has a little twist that your child may enjoy. In fact, it involves more kids and the whole family! This lego activity is a fun lego challenge for kids of all ages from preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th graders too. Simply print lego printables and you are ready to get building!
Help kids explore creativitiy, work on strengthening fine motor skills, and have fun all at the same time with this lego challenge. Their are lots of lego challenge ideas out there. This lego challenge for kids uses free lego printables for task cards of what children shoudl build. This lego activities is fun for preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – this is a great way to start the school year and get to know your classes.
Lego Challenges for Kids
Lego Challenge Ideas
Print off the Use Master Builder Charades. Cut out the cards. Fold the cards and place in a bag or jar. The first player picks a card and reads it. Then a timer is set for one minute (or whatever you choose). The first player begins to build what the card reads. Other players need to guess what it is before the timer runs out. You may do this cooperatively or divide into teams.
- Charade cards can also be used for drawing or Minecraft.
- Create cards of your own to add to the mix!
- Play parents against kids.
- Use the cards to build challenges outside of using it as a game.
Looking for more free lego printables for kids of all ages? Try these resources
- Numbers Mats using Lego bricks
- Lego Challenge for Kids – Famous Landmarks Around the World
- Duplo Alphabet Mats to make Lego Letters
- Lego Multiplication Flashcards
- Tons of Lego themed printable spelling tests
- Free Lego Printables Poster filled with activities for kids
- US States Lego Challenge for Kids
- Try making a Lego Zipling
- Teaching Fractions with Lego
- Learning the Books of the Bible with Lego
- Lego All About Me Printable
- Lego Minifigure Spelling Game
- Journaling with Lego is a fun creative writing idea
- Build a Sentence with Lego
- Lego Electricity Project
- Non Newtonian Experiment with Lego
- Lego Volcano Science Experiment
- 100 Ideas for Learning with Lego
Looking for our most popular content? Here it is!
- Grab this alphabet coloring pages for some fun learning with prek/K
- Bingo Dauber Worksheets to practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Just print and practice with these free printable alphabet worksheets
- Looking for convenient FREE printable alphabet crafts? You will love these letter crafts!
- Super cute lower case letter tracing cards to use with fingers, dry erase markers, or playdough
- TONS of free printable sight word books pdf
- Dinosaur Color by Number Printable
- Free Printable Days of the Week Worksheets are super handy for teaching the days of the week
- Letter Find Snow Worksheets where children dab the letter to make snow in the snow globe
- Learn kindergarten colors with these free printable sorting mats!
- Fun I Spy Farm Animals Worksheet Pack
- Alphabet Playdough Mats are a great, hands on alphabet activity
- Crack the Code Worksheets
- Free Color Soring Printable Mats
- Kids will love uncovering the zoo animals in these color by number worksheets
- Practice tracing letters with these a to z worksheet for nursery
- Sneak in some summer learning with these summer kindergarten worksheets
- Print this traceable letters to help young learners work on fine motor skills
- Make learning your ABCs fun with these handprint alphabet ideas
Plus, don’t miss our other FREE kindergarten worksheets and games including THOUSANDS kindergarten worksheets FREE, learn your letters with our Kindergarten Alphabet worksheets, print kindergarten math worksheets or play a kindergarten math game, try an easy kindergarten science experiment, make a cute kindergarten craft, plan your week with our kindergarten themes, grab one of our many kindergarten social studies worksheets, learn to read with word family activities. plus lots of kindergarten sight words activities! We have everything you need for a complete kindergarten homeschool curriculum! Visit 123homeschool4me if you are looking for even more free worksheets or Preschool Play and Learn for preschool worksheets
Lego Task Cards
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use or personal classroom only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!