Looking for a states of matter worksheet for kindergarten, pre-k, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders? You will love this handy, no-prep states of matter coloring pages that allow kids to learn about what matter is, solids, liquids, gas, condensation, evaoration, precipitation, and the water cycle too! Simply print these states of matter worksheets and you are ready to play and learn about states of matter for kids.
States of Matter Coloring Pages
This states of matter reader and coloring pages is one of our many no prep, science printable readers for kids to print, read, learn and color! This is a great resource to teach states of matter for children. These pages of states of matter coloring sheets include lots of handy solid liquid gas examples for kids that will help the concept click with kids! Our free states of matter printables are a fun, no prep way to help teach students about the world around them.
States of Matter for Kids
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low prep states of mattre activity for helping students learn about the different states of matter as well as the water cycle. We love teaching our preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students about solids, liquids, and gasses for kids!
States of matter printables
States of matter worksheet for kindergarten
This mini book contains a cover page. After this, there are eleven half pages all about the states of matter to add behind this. While reading these books, children will learn about:
- What matter is
- Color in the solids
- Color in the liquids
- Color in the gases
- Water Cycle
Solid liquid Gas examples for kids
Explore states of matter further with these fun projects:
- Cookie Jar Solid Liquid Gas Worksheet – States of Matter Activity
- Pop Rock States of Matter Experiment (liquid to gas)
- Making Homemade Butter – a states of matter experiment (liquid to solid)
- How to Make Ice Cream in a Bag State of Matter Experiment (liquid to solid)
- 2 Fun, Hands-on Water Cycle Activities – State of Matter Experiment for Kids (liquid to gas)
- Explore density further with this Rainbow in a Jar Density Experiment
- Solid Liquid Gas for Kids with Hands-on Density Experiment
- Water Balloon Density Experiment for Kids
- States of Matter Flip Book, Water Cycle Printables
- Bowl of Ice Cream left out (solid to liquid)
Looking for more outdoor activities for kids and things to do in the summer? Your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and elementary age kids will love these fun ideas to keep them busy all summer long:
- Marshmallow Shooters – go over 30 feet!
- Lemon Volcano is a fun Summer Experiment for kids of all ages
- Ice Cream Volcano – fun ice cream activity for summer!
- 2 ingredient Easy Slime Recipe
- How to Make a Simple Newton’s Cradle Science Experiment
- Super Simple Sand Slime
- EPIC Mentos and Soda Experiment
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – it’s super EASY!
- DIY Water Xylophone Activity – Sound Science Experiment for Kids
- Kids will no nuts over this simple Pop Rock Experiment
- Easy Button Crafts for Kids
- Handprint Strawberry Craft for Summer
- Grow Your Own Crystals
- Water Balloon Experiment – exploring densit with an EPIC summer activity for kids
- Amazing Bubble Painting
- Mind Blowing Color Changing Playdough
- Disolving Seashell Activities – a Summer Science Experiment
States of matter printables
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!