Learn a little about Ancient Egypt for Kids while enjoying these fun and exciting themed worksheets for preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students. These ancient Egypt free printables are a fun way to introduce children to a period of history that includes famous landmarks such as the Great Pyramid of Giza, sphinx, camel, scarab beetle, Egyptian mythology, pharaoh, and more! These ancient Egypt printable worksheets pack is HUGE (over 70 pages) with lots of super cute clipart on the themed worksheets make practicing math and literacy fun!
egypt worksheets for kindergarten
This Ancient Egypt Printable Worksheets pack contains over 70 fun-filled pages filled with cute clipart depicting life in Ancient Egypt. These free worksheets for kindergartners, preschoolers, and grade 1 students include matching activities, handwriting practice, counting practice, 3 part cards, tangle mazes, coloring pages, and so much more! Many of the activities revolve around learning the letters of the alphabet and basic math skills from one through to twelve.
Whether you are a parent sneaking in a fun educational activity for your school at home, a teachers pulling together extra practice or E is for Egypt letter of the week materials, or a homeschooler – you will love adding these free kindergarten worksheets to your lesson plan!
ancient egypt printable worksheets pdf
In addition to a printer and paper, children will need pom poms, mini pegs and scissors as well as coloring pencils, lead pencils and crayons to complete the various activities. Books about Ancient Egypt would also be helpful in helping children complete some of the writing activities. Many of the activities can be used multiple times, so I would recommend laminating these for durability.
ancient egypt free printables
Children will learn new vocabulary about life in ancient Egypt including pyramid, sarcophagus, sphinx, ankh, scarab, camel, hieroglyphic, mummy, raven, and more! There are lots of fun Egypt activity sheets with classic activities your children love including:
- Mazes – Complete the Mazes
- Tangles– Find your Way through the Tangles
- Alphabet Puzzle Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones.
- Trace the Words – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Letters of the Alphabet Tracing –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to fifty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
ancient egypt printable activities
This pack includes a variety of activities in color and in black and white. You can always laminate pages and complete with dry erase markers to make them reusable, ideal if you are using them with multiple children in a classroom or coop.
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Printable Counting Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
ancient egypt for kids/ games and activities printable
Cross the Odd one Out – Cross out the object that is different.
Cut and Paste the Pattern – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
Coloring Activity – Roll a dice and then color the picture in the correct color.
Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
Write and Color –Write the word then color the picture.
Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
Match the Shapes –Draw a line to match the shapes.
Picture Matching –Draw a line to match the pictures.
Match the Picture to the Word – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.]
More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.
Ancient Egypt for Children
If you are looking to learn about Egypt history for kids, you will love these free printable worksheets, crafts, activities, and resources!
- Was King Tut Murdered? CSI Investigation Activity for Kids
- Ancient Egypt Worksheets – themed math and literacy worksheets for pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders
- Moses and the Red Sea Craft and lesson for kids
- Ancient Egypt Coloring Pages
- Simple Egyptian Mummy Craft for Kids
- Ancient Egypt Art Project – Canopic Jars
- Ancient Egypt Flip Book
- Free Ancient Egypt Printable Worksheets Pre-K-2nd
- Hieroglyphic Worksheets
- Papyrus Ancient Egypt Craft for Kids
- Free Printable Heiroglyphic Worksheets for Kids
- TONS of fun Ancient Egypt for Kids Activities
Find another theme that interests your student to make learning fun! These free printable packs are all FREE!
- Viking Worksheets Printable Pack
- Garden Worksheets for Kids
- Shark Worksheets
- Pets Printable Pack
- Rainbow Worksheets
- Frog Life Cycle Cards
- Butterfly Identification Pack
- Ancient Egypt Themed Worksheets
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Monsters Inc Pre k Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets
- Minion Preschool Worksheets
- Pond Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Solar System Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Pre k Sight Words List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Free Weather Printables
- 100 Food Experiments for Kids
- Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Lots of fun Shape Crafts for preschoolers
- Preschool Dinosaur Worksheets
- Preschool Cowboy Theme Printables
- 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
- Zoo Animal Crafts for Pre-k
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
- Lots more Free Printable Worksheets with fun themes
American History for Kids
- Native Americans for Kids – explore various tribes as you create free printable book, make PVC tent, totem poles, Indian fry bread, husk dolls, recreate an archeological dig with arrow heads, and more!
- Colonial America for Kids takes kids on a journey back to the first settlers in America – eat Gruel, make a Wattle & Daub house, create a tin lantern, write with a quill, make simple Johnny Cakes, make you own marbles, create traditional silhouette art projects, and more.
American Revolution for Kids. In 4 units your students will learn what events lead up to the American Revolution and famous figures will making dragon pistols, roll their own cartridges, working spy cipher, cold feet activity.
- What was the Westward Expanion? History comes alive as they learn about the Oregon trail, pony express, gold rush, transcontinental railroad, and more with printables and activities like making a covered wagon, homemade crackers, how to square dance, pan for gold, and make a railroad project.
- Civil War for Kids We have recommendations for mapping and visiting famous battle sights nearby, printable civil war board game, make an informative emergent reader, create a flip book or people students should know, and complete some free printable Civil War worksheets.
- Learn about US States for Kids – state coloring pages, president coloring pages, state report forms, states and capital printables, and so much more!
- Rosa Parks for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Martin Luther King Jr for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Titanic for Kids Reader to Color and Learn
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids – Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- 1930s for Kids – Printable Book about the Golden age of Hollywood, Great Depression for Kids and more to read, color, and learn
- Life in the 1940s America for Kids Reader
- Anne Frank for Kids Printable Reader to read, color, and learn about this Jewish girl who lived behind the wall in Holland during World War 2
- 1950s for Kids Reader to Color, Learn and read about what life was like in America in 1950
- Life in the 1960s for Kids Printable book to read, color and learn about life in the 1960s
- Learn about platform shoes, disco, the beginning of Star Wars and more with this 1970s for kids Reader
- 1980s for kids Reader to read, color, and learn!
- 1990s for Kids Printable Reader filled with information about fashion, technology, Presidents, and more!
- Learn about life for early 2000s Kids with these american history printables to read, color, and learn!
- Review what you’ve leanred with these American History Worksheets (Notebooking)
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!