This free, no-prep Constellation Drawing Activity is a great way for children in pre-k, kindegarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students to learn about 28 different constellations that can be found in the night sky. Whether you live in the Northern or the Southern Hemisphere, these handy constellation worksheet pages are a great resource. Simply print free constellation printables pdf file and you are ready to play and learn about constellations for kids in our solar sytem!
Use these free, constellation worksheets to practice and improve fine motor skills while learning about constellations. Fine motor skills are important skills that they will need later in life. These simple, yet thorough constellation printables are a wonderful tool for young children to help improve their handwriting skills also, which research has proven also helps with their reading and spelling skills. Use this constellation activity for kids including preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this constellation activity for kids!
Free constellation printables pdf
Drawing constellations worksheet
In this pack there is one page for 28 different, though well-known constellations. All pages are in black and white, which not only helps with printing, but also gives children the opportunity to express themselves as they decorate the image on each of the pages.
At the bottom of the post you will find the pdf file. Print off all the pages. This no-prep file will immediately be ready to use.
Constellations printable pdf
- On each page, there is a large constellation. The name of the constellation is written at the bottom of the page. Children can use a marker, crayon or pencil to trace the name of the constellation.
- Then they can draw the constellation by joining the black dots. There is a light gray line to help children draw the constellation.
Constellation activity sheets
- Children can then use star stickers – glow in the dark ones would be amazing – placing one star sticker on top of each of the black dots.
- Children can then use these pages to further study different constellations or refer to them as they look for the constellation in the night sky.
Grab one of our fun Constellations Printables or try one of these fun constellations activities for kids. THey are a great addition to your solar system study or just to sneak in some fun astronomy for kids into your school day!
- Pipe Cleaner Constellations – fun, hands on activity for kids of all ages
- Free Printable Constellation Flashcards – I love that this set includes pictures for what shape the constellations make to help it be memorable with young learners
- Constellation Printable Book, Constellation Cards,and Space Cards
- Create this fun Constellations Printable wheel to spin and learn about even more star formations
- Learn shapes with this fun Flashlight Constellations
- Constellations Printable Mini Book
- Fun-to-make Cootie Catcher Constellation Printable
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- How to Grow Rainbow Crystals EASILY at Home – Spring Science Activity
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Rainbow in a Jar Density Experiments
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
Constellation worksheet pdf
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!