Looking for a fun way to get kids to learn number order? These winter themed what comes next clip cards are perfect for that! Learners will use dry erase markers or magnetic numbers, and then skip clip the number that comes next.
Kindergarten Number Order
Make practicing what number comes next with these super cute, Australian Koala themed clip cards. These free printable number order activity is a great way to reinforce what comes before and what comes next with preschoolers and kindergartners.
What Comes Next Printable
These kindergarten math clip cards are super easy to prep and make learning FUN!
- A4 paper
- Unifix cubes for counting practice
- Dry erase marker
Print as many strip templates as you need for the number of students in your class. These cards can be laminated for durability but it is not necessary. You can differentiate these strips and use numbers up to 5 with some of your learners depending on their level.
Prepare and cut up the number order strips you can place these in a mini tub along with unifix cubes or super cute winter mini erasers, so the kids can pretend they are counting and clipping to help the koalas. Be sure to have enough cubes and strips if you’re using cubes. The students will then choose a card, then begin to identify the number that comes next. You could also use a number line here. They can also use unifix cubes to assist them in counting order. Watch the students as they do this – have them even roll play dough to create the number order. Some kids will begin building their unifix cubes right away– that’s ok too. Just be sure they are doing this correctly. Have the kids clip and write the missing number with a dry erase marker.
These tasks can easily be differentiated with your learners.
This activity is hands-on and perfect for kids to use when they need a refresher or some more counting on games and activities. These can be laminated and added to your math centers for repeated practice.
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN!
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- Free Christmas Addition worksheets
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Pigs in the Mud Addition Facts to 10
- Butterfly Mats Addition Activity
- See all of our many FREE addition games
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- St Patricks Day Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
Koala Number Order Activity
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.