Help kids practice listening for beginning sounds with this fun, hands-on Fish Phonics Activity for prek, kindergartners, and first grade kids.
More FREE Printable Math Crafts
- Count to 10 Ice Cream Math Craft
- Flower Shape Math Craft
- St. Patricks Day Math Craft (addition)
- Snowman Math Craft (addition & subtraction)
- Number Bonds to 10 Fishing Craft
- Sandcastle Math Craft
Fish Phonics Activity
This free printable phonics game is a great way for kindergarten age kids to practice listening for the sounds letters make.
This super cute free printable fish activity is great to help kindergartners practice beginning sounds with a hands-on educational activity. Simply print the pages in color on cardstock or laminate for durability.
Next cut out apart the fish bowls and fish. There are 4 bowls per page and a fish bowl for every alphabet letter from A to Z. There are two fish per bowl.
You can give kids all the bowls at one time, a couple at a time, or have them but the bowls in alphabetical order as well. Then have children say the name of the picture on the fish out loud listening for the beginning sounds. Then put the fishes in the correct bowl.
Download Fish Alphabet Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!