Help kids practice identifying beginning sounds with these fun, hands on Trace and Erase Numbers 1-20.
Kindergarten Numbers Practice
- Pool Writing Numbers 1-20
- Ice Cream Counting Cards
- Flowers Missing Numbers
- Summer Playdough Counting Mats
- 39 Counting Activities for Kids
- Fall Worksheets 1-5
- Monster Count to 10 Matching Game
- Zoo Animals Count to 10 Reader
- Trace & Erase Numbers 1-20
- Flower Number Names Puzzles
FREE Trace and Erase Numbers 1-20
These are such a cute way for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade kids practice writing numbers. These have just a splash of color so they are fun, but still ave on ink.
You will love that these are LOW PREP! Start off by printing in color. Now use a laminator for durability. Now these are reusable and can be used again and again.
Finally cut apart the cards and you are all ready for a math center, after school activity, hands on homeschool project, or summer learning activity!
With dry erase markers, students will trace numbers 1-20 as they practice forming their letters. When they are done just use a paper towel to erase. Now the activity is ready to practice again later!
Download Trace and Erase Numbers 1-20
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!