Help kids listen for vowels in cvc words with these fun, low prep Vowel Clip Cards.
FREE Kindergarten Worksheets
Looking for more fun, free printable activities for kindergartners? You will love these resources:
- Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Name of Shapes Emergent Reader
- Bingo Marker Letter Worksheets
- Fun Alphabet Mazes
- Snowball Kindergarten Games
- Christmas Color by Sight Words
- Alphabet Hole Punching
- See all our Kindergarten Printables
Short Vowel Sounds
Simply print the FREE Vowel Clip Cards (below) in color or black and white.
Then use a laminator for durability and make sure you have mini clothespins on hand. Cut cards apart and you are all ready to learn.
Short Vowel Activity
Children will say the name of the picture, listening for the sounds the letters make. Help them figure out what sticky vowel is in the middle of each of these CVC Words.
HINT: I suggest putting circle stickers on the back to make these self-checking!
More Fun Literacy Activities
Download Vowel Clip Cards
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!