These super cute, free printable rhyming words worksheets are a great way to improve literacy and reading skills! SImply print the no-prep rhyming words worksheets for kindergartners, preschoolers, and grade 1 students. With these Kindergarten rhyming worksheets, young children will learn about 12 different sets of rhyming words through fun printable worksheets.
Rhyming Words Worksheets
These free rhyming worksheets are a great no prep, printable pack for children to improve as they read, learn, color and write! The rhyming words worksheets are a great resource no prep way to help teach students educational skills they will need for the future. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this very low to no-prep rhyme activity for helping young students learn about rhyming words. We love teaching our kindergarten, first grade, preschool, and pre-k students the basic skills they will need for the future using fun and exciting worksheets! These no-prep worksheets would be great used as part of a unit study on rhyming words, or as a way for children to practice their reading, fine motor skills and literacy while having fun.
Rhyming Words Worksheets for Kindergarteners
The words they will be working on in this pack are: key, bee, west, nest, flash, splash, mow, grow, tower, flower, sing, spring, ball, tall, hot, spot, hand, sand, pool, stool, plane, rain, knee, sea.
Kindergarten rhyming worksheets
This worksheet pack contains over 15 pages of fun rhyming activities that children will enjoy:
- Read the rhyming words and color in the pictures
- Trace the rhyming words and color in the pictures
- Match the rhyming words
- Color in the word that rhymes with the picture
- Circle or dab the words that rhyme with the picture
- Cut and paste the rhyming words
- Color in the squid and bubbles box that rhyme the same color
Looking for more practice rhyming? Practice does make perfect as the saying goes. We have lots free rhyming printables to help your children get lots of practice – from puzzles, matching activities, worksheets, games, activities and more. Plus don’t miss these rhyming books for kindergarten.
- These rhyming word worksheet pages are super cute and perfect for practice anytime!
- We have lots of fun rhyming puzzles to choose: simple rhyming words for kindergarten, robot rhyming activities, pencil rhyming word activity, or baseball cvc rhyming words
- These clipcards allow students to practice rhyming pictures
- Work on phonics skills with this rhyming ng words for kids game
- Lights… Camera…. RHYME! Camera Strips Rhyming word families
- Lion Rhyming Words Activities for Kindergarten
- Cooking up Rhymes Kindergarten Rhyming Worksheets with do a dot markers
- Fun Rhyming Games for Pre-k (cute school glue theme)
- No one does rhymes like Dr Seuss! Try our free printable Green Eggs and Ham Worksheets or One Fish, Two Fish Dr Seuss Rhyming Games
- Find the missing words Rhyming worksheets for kindergarten
- Printable Strawberry Rhyming Activities for Kindergarten
- Hey Diddle Diddle rhyming pictures activity
- For your super-hero fan, you’ll love these superhero literacy rhyming mats
- Sneak in some practice this fall with these Pumpkin Rhyming Words or these
- Pumpkin Worksheets and games that work on rhyming
- In December, try these rhming christmas worksheets for kindergarten or these Gingerbread Rhyming Puzzles
- Check out these winter rhyming puzzles to choose from: hot cocoa puzzle winter activities for kindergarten, hat winter theme activity ideas for kinderarten,
- BUMP boardgame winter activity for kindergarten, cute mitten activities for kindergarten matching rhymes
- Practice rhyming with these fun Valentines cut and paste printables
- Looking for spring rhymes? Try these bunny spring rhyming words worksheets, cute egg puzzles with Easter rhyming words, butterfly printable rhyming games, planting tulips rhyming activity for kindergarten, st patricks day donut rhyming game, rhyming words on these flower worksheets
- or these rainbow activities for kindergarten matching rhyming w0rds
- In summer you’ll love this watermelon rhyming activity these flower rhyming worksheets, this matching rhymes summer activity for kindergarten, beehive Rhyming Games for Preschoolers, or this Bee Clip-it rhyming activity for kindergarten
- or this cute smore Matching Rhyming Words Activity
- Rhyming with Valentine’s Day cut and paste worksheets
- Lots of free rhyming activities for kids
- Super cute rhyming words worksheets pdf
Rhyming Words Worksheets pdf
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to download their own set)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Rhyming Printables <<