Help your kids improve their math with these free Kindergarten Math Coloring Worksheets. Math plays an important role in developing problem-solving skills and logical thinking for kids. But finding engaging and effective math worksheets can be difficult. That is why these math coloring worksheets can be a great resource for your kindergarten students.
Kindergarten Math Coloring Worksheets
If your kids are struggling with math or need some extra practice then these math worksheets can be very handy. These math coloring worksheets consist of a variety of fun math activities for kindergarten students. It includes color by addition, color by subtraction, color by multiplication, color by division and color by number worksheets.
Coloring Math Worksheets for Kindergarten
Color by Number Worksheets
In the last part of the worksheet, kids will find a couple of color by number worksheets. In these worksheets, kids will have to match the number and then color the picture with its respective color code.
Color by Addition Worksheets
If you are looking to give your homeschooling kids some practice on addition activities then you can try these free addition worksheets. There are two different color by addition activities in these worksheets. In one worksheet kids will have to solve the addition problem and then color the balloon with the correct answer as per the color code.
In the other addition worksheet, kids will have to solve the addition problem first and then color the picture as per the answer with its given color code.
Free Color by Subtraction Worksheets
Similar to the addition worksheets you’ll find two subtraction worksheets. Kids will begin by performing the subtraction activity then they will color the star with the correct answer as per the color code.
Then in the other worksheet kids will have to solve some simple subtraction problem and then color the picture as per the answer with the corresponding color code.
Color by Multiplication Worksheets
After kids have learned addition and subtraction it’s time to move to more advanced math activities, so now kids will move to multiplication activities. In these worksheets, kids will have to solve some single digit multiplication.
In the first worksheet, kids will solve the multiplication problems and then they will color the ice creams with the correct answer as per the color code.
The second worksheet will have a range of numbers with colors assigned to them. Kids will solve multiplication problems and color the picture using the colors assigned to the answers that fall within the number range.
Color by Division Worksheets
Then kids will move to division worksheets, they will start by doing simple division activities. In the first division worksheet, kids will have to solve the division problems then they have to color the cupcake with the correct answer as per the color code.
In the other worksheet, kids will have to solve each division problem and then color the picture as per the answer with its corresponding color code.
Color by Number Printables
Using color by number printables is a great way to learn to recognize numbers and strengthen hand muscles that will be needed for writing letters and numbers! We have tons of color by number worksheets to choose from!
- Beauty and the Beast Color by Number Printable, free Dinosaur Color by Number Worksheets, Zoo Animal Color by Number, and cute Ocean Color by Number Printables
- Farm Color by Number, fun Pirate Color by Number, cute Insect Color By Number Worksheets, printable Alice in Wonderland Color by Number Worksheets, and our popular Princess Color by Number Worksheets
- Transportation Color by Number, Outer Space Color By Number Printable, Alphabet Color By Number , free Mandala Color by Number, printable Food Color by Number, cute Music Color by Number Printable, Science Color by Number Worksheets
- Color by Number Little Red Riding Hood Worksheets, Color by Number Little Red Riding Hood Worksheets, Color by Code Little Red Riding Hood Worksheets, free Princess and the Pea free printables, printable Johnny Appleseed Coloring Page, cute Hansel and Gretel Coloring Pages fairy tale Three Little Pigs Coloring Pages, classic The Ugly Duckling Worksheets pdf , and Three Billy Goats Gruff Activities
- Spring Addition Color by Number, handy Easter Color by Number Worksheets, or Easter Color by Number
- See all our Color by Number Kindergarten printables!
Color by Code Worksheets
- Color by CVC Words – Pet CVC Words Worksheets and Peter Pan CVC Coloring Pages
- Color by Letter – Animal Color by Letter Worksheets, Bug Color by Letter, Dinosaur Color by ABC Free Letter Recognition Worksheets, Space Color by Letter Worksheets, Princess Cinderella Color By Number , and Sweet Treats Color by Alphabet Worksheets
- Color by Sight Words – Little Mermaid Color by Sight Word Worksheets and Rapunzel Sight Word Coloring Pages
- Color by Addition – Sleeping Beauty Math Coloring Worksheets Color by Addition and Pirate Color by Addition and Subtraction pdf free
- Spanish Color by Number to learn spanish color words
- Color by Blend Worksheets – for working on phonics plus color by oo words worksheet pdf
- Color by Coin Worksheet
FREE Color by Code Worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!