There are all sorts of different types of BINGO games out there, but today I wanted to share a alphabet bingo so that preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children can work on letter recognition while having fun with an alphabet game! You will love that this letter bingo printable is no prep – just print and PLAY! Simply print pdf file with alphabet bingo printable and you are readyt to play and learn!
Alphabet bingo printable pdf
This is alphabet bingo is a fantastic game for children who are just beginning to learn the letters or even for children who are already reading. By playing alphabet games you can encourage children to learn their letters in a fun and playful way. All you need to play is the free printable alphabet bingo preschool and playdough or other manipulative like buttons or unifix cubes to mark the letter called. This abc game is fun for preschoolers and kindergartners. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this alphabet game for kids. Use it as extra practice at home, in the classroom, or in your homeschool.
Printable Alphabet Games
abc bingo preschool printable
Included in this Alphabet Bingo is a page that includes a grid with all of the letters in the alphabet which you can use for:
- This can be used in a few different ways. You could print, cut each of the squares out and then laminate the squares. These can be put in a bowl and pulled out just like in a typical bingo game.
- Another option is to keep the page full, laminate it and cross off with dry erase marker.
- The third option is that you could just print it and cross out the letters with any writing utensil.
The alphabet bingo cards are created two on a page. You can cut them in half and use as desired. Just like with the alphabet cards, you could print, cut and laminate. You could also just print on paper. I do prefer to laminate to help preserve the life of the activity, but it is not necessary.
printable alphabet bingo cards pdf
In case you aren’t familiar with how to play bingo, the caller (most likely you) will call out a letter. If the letter is on the sheet, have the child cover that letter.
The first one to get five in a row in any direction calls out BINGO and they are the winner.
alphabet bingo pdf
There are MANY things you could use to cover the letters when they are called. In the picture at the top, you can see that we used playdough. It was a fun fine motor activity to have the child create the playdough balls before we played the ABC game.
You could also use: Goldfish crackers Small candy Dobbers (if using only once) Gems Coins And So Much More!
Have fun with this letter bingo. It is a learning, letter recognition game but it is also TONS OF FUN! This is perfect for a whole classroom, birthday party or just you and your littles at home.
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet, Phonics Coloring Pages
- Super cute, Free printable Letter Recognition Worksheets – each page has a different theme
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages to practice letter tracing A-Z
- Alphabet Books pdf – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets – handy with a page per letter with tracing for upper and lowercase letters
- Alphabet Maze pack to practice ABCs with cute themed mazes
- Print these handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets – great for learning ABCs with pre-k
- Super Cute Printable Letter Hats to color and wear for letter of the week
- Simple Alphabet Playdough Mats with space to trace letters
- Finish the picture Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Practice phonemic awareness with these cute, free printable KITE alphabet crafts
- Handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Build letters with these cute lego letters mat set
- Match letters and sounds to make a PB & J sandwich with clever initial sounds activities
- Free Build a Letter Template
- Pirate Letter Sound Games Printable Activity
Alphabet Activities for Kids
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Practice letters with these clever Pirate ABC Worksheets
- Our most popular Alphabet worksheets as they have a little of everything (above)
- Super cute alphabet crafts using our free lower case letters printables
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Alphabet Strips are a handy visual for kids
- Practice a variety of math and litearcy skills with these themed free alphabet printables
- Make a cute handprint alphabet project for each letter A – Z
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids to do with do a dot markers
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Animal Themed ABC Worksheets
- Cute fish Find the Letter Worksheets
- Print and Go Find the Letter Worksheets
- Free Printable Uppercase Letter Crafts
- Outrageously FUN Fruit Loop Alphabet Mats
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
Alphabet bingo printable
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!