There are all sorts of different types of BINGO games out there, but today I wanted to share a alphabet bingo so that preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children can work on letter recognition while having fun with an alphabet game! You will love that this letter bingo printable is no prep – just print and PLAY! Simply download pdf file with alphabet bingo printable and you are readyt to play and learn!
This is alphabet bingo is a fantastic game for children who are just beginning to learn the letters or even for children who are already reading. By playing alphabet games you can encourage children to learn their letters in a fun and playful way. All you need to play is the free printable alphabet bingo preschool and playdough or other manipulative like buttons or unifix cubes to mark the letter called. This abc game is fun for preschoolers and kindergartners. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this alphabet game for kids. Use it as extra practice at home, in the classroom, or in your homeschool.
Alphabet Bingo Printable
Free printable alphabet bingo preschool
Included in this Alphabet Bingo is a page that includes a grid with all of the letters in the alphabet which you can use for:
- This can be used in a few different ways. You could print, cut each of the squares out and then laminate the squares. These can be put in a bowl and pulled out just like in a typical bingo game.
- Another option is to keep the page full, laminate it and cross off with dry erase marker.
- The third option is that you could just print it and cross out the letters with any writing utensil.
The alphabet bingo cards are created two on a page. You can cut them in half and use as desired. Just like with the alphabet cards, you could print, cut and laminate. You could also just print on paper. I do prefer to laminate to help preserve the life of the activity, but it is not necessary.
Alphabet bingo free printable
In case you aren’t familiar with how to play bingo, the caller (most likely you) will call out a letter. If the letter is on the sheet, have the child cover that letter.
The first one to get five in a row in any direction calls out BINGO and they are the winner.
Letter bingo printable
There are MANY things you could use to cover the letters when they are called. In the picture at the top, you can see that we used playdough. It was a fun fine motor activity to have the child create the playdough balls before we played the ABC game.
You could also use: Goldfish crackers Small candy Dobbers (if using only once) Gems Coins And So Much More!
Have fun with this letter bingo. It is a learning, letter recognition game but it is also TONS OF FUN! This is perfect for a whole classroom, birthday party or just you and your littles at home.
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
Looking for our most popular content? Here it is!
- Grab this ABC coloring book free download foe some fun learning with prek/K
- Bingo Dauber Printables to practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Just print and practice with these kindergarten alphabet worksheets
- Looking for convenient printable crafts? You will love these letter crafts!
- Super cute alphabet cards to trace with fingers, dry erase markers, or playdough
- Free Printable Days of the Week Worksheets are super handy for teaching the days of the week
- Find the Letter worksheets where children dab the letter to make snow in the snow globe
- Learn kindergarten colors with these free printable sorting mats!
- Alphabet Playdough Mats are a great, hands on alphabet activity
- Kids will love uncovering the zoo animals in these color by number worksheets
- Practice tracing letters with these alphabet worksheets for kindergarten a to z
- Sneak in some summer learning with these summer kindergarten worksheets
- Print this free traceable alphabet to help young learners work on fine motor skills
- Make learning your ABCs fun with these handprint alphabet ideas
Free printable alphabet bingo
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!