Get ready to blast off with this exciting new Space Travel and Communication Printable Pack. This huge 67-page pack of space worksheets preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students will practice math and literacy with cute clipart about space travel and space communication. Using themed worksheets to make learning fun with a fun space theme helps keep kids engaged. Simply download the pdf file with the free space worksheets and you are ready to practice.
This huge Space Travel and Communication Printable Pack contains over 60 pages of fun space worksheets and is so much fun for little astronauts in training. Inside this pack, you’ll find many activities, handwriting practice, puzzles, and much more! Kids will practice letter matching, learning space vocabulary, practice tracing alphabet letters, counting, beginning sounds, addition, color matching, skip counitng, space i spy, and more space activities for kids. Included in this printable pack are many math and literacy activities that will need supplies such as paperclips or pegs, a highlighter, crayons or colouring pencils and scissors. This pack is very easy to prepare with most of it including no-prep activities.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these no prep space learning activities to take kids on an out-of-this-world learning adventure. Use this as extra practice, summer learning , space printables for your space theme, center in your classroom, or space unit in your homeschool. The pack is filled with imags of astroaut, space shuttle, moon, land rover, rocket, sattelite dish, Hubble telescope, space probe, observatory, comet, moon, and stars.
Free Space Worksheets
Space worksheets for kindergarten
- Space Mazes – Complete the Mazes
- Tangles– Find your Way through the Tangles
- SPace Alphabet Puzzle Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones.
- Astronaut Trace the Words – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.S
- Space Trace the Letters of the Alphabet –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Outer SPace Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to fifty.
- Space Exploration Vocabulary 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
Space worksheets for kids
- Outer Space I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Space Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
Cross the Odd one Out – Cross out the object that is different.
Space themed free printables
space cut and paste worksheets – Cut out and paste the patterns in the correct spot.
Space Coloring Activity – Roll a dice and then color the picture in the correct color.
Space Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
Write and Color –Write the word then color the picture.
Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
Match the Shapes –Draw a line to match the shapes.
Space Picture Matching –Draw a line to match the pictures.
Match the Picture to the Word – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.
Outer Space More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.
Free Solar System Printables
Plus, don’t forget to add these free solar system worksheets and printables to your lesson plan:
- HUGE pack of Free Solar System Worksheets for elementary age kids
- The Sun for Kids
- Moon for Kids & Astronauts Too
- Solar system worksheets for kindergarten with solar system themed math and literacy activities for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students
- Paint Stick Solar System Project for Kids
- Simple Astronaut Coloring Pages
- Pipe Cleaner Constellations – fun hands on constellation activity for kids
- Simple Galaxy Science Project
- Solar System Colouring Pages to read, learn, and color the solar system
- Printable Constellations Book for children to learn about stars and the patterns they make in the night sky
- Cootie Catcher Constellation Printable
- Free Constellation Flashcards
- Moon Phases Worksheets
- Planets Printable Book for students to learn about all the planets in our solar system
- Moon Phases Printable Mini Book for kids to learn about the phases of the moon
Find another theme that interests your student to make learning fun! These free printable packs are all FREE!
- Garden Worksheets for Kids
- Shark Worksheets
- Viking Worksheets
- Robot Printables
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears Worksheets – over 80 pages of math and literacy plus Goldilocks reader
- Rainbow Worksheets
- Frog Life Cycle Cards
- Butterfly Identification Pack
- Ancient Egypt Themed Worksheets
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Monsters Inc Pre k Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets
- Minion Preschool Worksheets
- Pond Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Solar System Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Pre k Sight Words List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Free Weather Printables
- 100 Food Experiments for Kids
- Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Lots of fun Shape Crafts for preschoolers
- Robot Friends Printable Pack
- Turtles Printable Pack
- Pets Printable Pack
- Preschool Dinosaur Worksheets
- Preschool Cowboy Theme Printables
- 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
- Zoo Animal Crafts for Pre-k
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
- Lots more Free Printable Worksheets with fun themes
Download Space Travel & Communication Pack
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!