Making learning about history fun with these free printable, Ancient Greece Coloring Pages! Simply print the greek coloring pages to read, color, and learn about Ancient Greece for kids including the location of the Greek Empire, the acropolis, traditional food, clothing, the Trojan horse, first Olympics, ships, warriors, and even greek mythology. This is a fun way to explore history for kids with kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and up!
Ancient Greece Coloring Pages
Dive into the history of other cultures, with these fun and free Ancient Greece Coloring pages. These Greek Civilization coloring sheets would make a great addition to history lessons, a culture unit in your homeschool, or as part of a study of learning about people and cultures that have done some amazing things. These pages are full of interesting facts about the history and culture of the Greek people for young children to learn. Use these free printable worksheets as a handy activity with preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and elementary age students!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this no-prep activity for helping students learn about a different culture. One of the easiest ways to help kids learn and remember is to have them read and study. This reader is a great introduction for young children to learn about the Greeks, their way of life, the food they ate and the clothes they wore.
Greek Coloring Pages
Ancient Greece for Kids
The pages included in this pack are:
- Location of the Ancient Greece Empire
- Discobolus of Myron
- The food they ate including olives
- The clothing they wore
- Laurel Wreath
- The Trojan Horse
- Pottery they created
- Warriors and their training
- The First Olympics
Ancient Greece Facts
To use these fun and free history pages, children will start off by reading the interesting and informative facts on the page. Then they can trace the name of the event they are learning about.
They will also decorate a picture that shows what they have been learning about.
History coloring pages
These coloring pages come completely in black and white, so that children can use their creative skills to decorate them as they wish.
Greece for Kids
- Greece Coloring Pages – learn about the country of Greece
- Free Ancient Greece Coloring Pages
- Learn about Greek Mythology for Kids
- Ancient Greece Mini Book
- Greece for Kids Country Study
- Ancient Greece Readers to read, color, and learn
History Lessons for Kids
Check out one of or MANY engaging, Free history lessons for kids or go to American History for kids including lots of fun, hands on activities and free printables
- Digging into World History Curriculum for the whole family to learn together!
- Dive into Mesopotamia History to learn about Gilgamesh
- Explore the rich culture of the Greeks with these Ancient Greece Coloring Pages
- Learn about Ancient Egypt Activities, crafts, lessons, worksheets, ancient egypt free printables, and more!
- Discover the Ancient Romans with these Roman Coloring Pages
- Ancient Civlizations of MesoAmerica: Who Were the Ancient Maya People Readers, Inca Facts Reader, and Aztecs for Kids Reader
- 4 week lesson about Early Explorers for Kids
- Learn about castles, knights, and more in this exciting Middle Ages for Kids
- Make a teepee, dig for arrowheads, color our printable books and more in this Native Americans for Kids lessons
- The Colonial America for Kids lesson takes kids on a journey back to the first permanent settlement in America – Jamestown. Students will learn about colonial life with lots of hands on projects like eating Gruel, making a Wattle & Daub house, and creating a tin lantern will make the settlement come alive.
- We will make westward expansion for kids come alive for kids as they learn facts about the time period from about 1783-1898. In addition to learning about the Oregon trail, pony express, gold rush, transcontinental railroad, students will also learn to match animal trails, map the united states, and learn about North American animals too.
- Civil War for Kids – students will learn about slavery, famous Americans from the Civil War, famous battles, and how our nation stayed together. Lesson includes printable worksheets, mapping activities, printable civil war board game and more!
- Famous Explorers for Kids Reader – discovering America
- Jamestown Color & Read Jamestown worksheeds pdf
- Revolutionary War Reader – american revolutionary easy reading
- Read, Color & Learn War of 1812 worksheet pdf
- Westward Expansion Reader westward expansion worksheet pdf
- Pennant History Posters to see US History At-a-Glance
- Titanic for Kids Reader to Color and Learn
- World War 1 Coloring Pages to color, read, and learn
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids – Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- 1930s for Kids – Printable Book about the Golden age of Hollywood, Great Depression for Kids and more to read, color, and learn
- Life in the 1940s America for Kids Reader
- WW2 Printables to read, color, and learn about World War 2
- Learn about the trading of goods that began in 1941 with this Columbian Exchange for Kids printable reader.
- Anne Frank Facts for Kids Printable Reader to read, color, and learn about this Jewish girl who lived behind the wall in Holland during World War 2
- 1950s for Kids Reader to Color, Learn and read about what life was like in America in 1950
- Rosa Parks Worksheets pdf – Free Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Martin Luther King Jr for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Life in the 1960s for Kids Printable book to read, color and learn about life in the 1960s
- Learn about platform shoes, disco, the beginning of Star Wars and more with this 1970s for kids Reader
- 1980s for Kids Printable American History Reader
- 1990s for Kids Printable Reader filled with information about fashion, technology, Presidents, and more!
- Learn about life for early 2000s Kids with these american history printables to read, color, and learn!
- Review what you’ve leanred with these American History Worksheets (Notebooking)
- Engaging Historical Fiction Books for Kids
Kindergarten Coloring Pages
- Simple Machines Coloring Pages
- Famous Scientist Coloring Pages
- Explorers Coloring Pages
- Female Inventor Coloring Pages
- World War 1 Coloring Pages
- States of Matter Coloring Pages
- Lowercase Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Insect Coloring Pages
- American Decades History Coloring Pages
- American President Coloring Pages
- Farm Coloring Pages
- Free Netherlands Coloring Pages
- 5 Senses Coloring Pages
- Greece Coloring Pages
- Biomes Coloring Pages
- Alphabet coloring pages preschool pdf
- 50 State Coloring Pages
- Jungle Animal Coloring Pages
- Solar System Coloring Pages
- ****5000+ FREE Coloring Pages for Kids pdf pages
Ancient Greek Information
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
<< Greece Coloring Pages >>
You amaze me! I open up one of your pages and I just know that I will be thumbing through tons of interesting pages that you offer to your readers. I can’t thank you enough. I watch my three grandchildren (two toddlers and one is still a baby) and I get so excited about all the interesing things that I will be doing with them, thanks to you. As a former substitute teacher, your pages are educational, interesting, and fun. I really appreciate it, thanks again
Aw, thanks for such a sweet message. I tend to only hear from people who have complaints. You made my day!
Thanks for amazing worksheets! Kids are happy to do them.