Is your preschool, kindergarten, or first grade student learning about the 5 senses for kids? These handy 5 senses coloring pages are a greaty way to introduce the five sense in a way that isn’t an overly complicated. These five senses coloring pages introduce children to the sense of taste, smell, sight, hearing, and feeling. Simply download pdf file with five senses coloring pages for preschool and you are ready to play and learn with a fun 5 senses activity for kids!
5 senses coloring pages
To prep this five senses coloring pages activity, really all you have to do is print out and grab your child’s favorite coloring tools. We prefer colored pencils, but you can use crayons or markers if you prefer. For little kids, we really like the crayons that they can hold with their whole hand. The 5 senses coloring pages in this pack focus on are taste, smell, sight, hearing, and feeling. Use these as part of a five senses for kids unit perfect for preschool science or kindergarten science! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these handy, no-prep five senses coloring pages for preschool!
Five senses coloring pages
Five senses coloring pages for preschool
The first 5 pages of this pack are blank except for the top heading and a fill in the blank line. The headings all say the phrase “I Can ‘Smell’” or “I Can ‘Taste’”, for all 5 senses. There is a fill in the blank line so that children can write what they would like to smell, taste, feel, etc. Then the rest of the page is blank so they can draw a picture of what they wrote on the fill in the blank line. Some ideas for this are:
Sense of taste coloring page
- Ice Cream
- Chocolate Milk
Sense of smell coloring page
- Bubble Bath
Sense of touch coloring page
- Warmth of Sunshine
- A Hug
- Warmth of a Scarf
- Cool Water in a Pool
Sense of sight coloring page
Sense of sound coloring page
- Phone Ringing
- Car Driving
- Popcorn Maker
5 senses coloring sheet
The next 5 pages are coloring pages that focus on each sense individually. Each one has a black and white lined picture of a child doing something that represents the sense.
- Feeling: A boy petting a dog
- Taste: A girl eating a popsicle
- Hearing: A boy talking on the phone
- Sight: A boy looking through binoculars
- Smelling: A girl smelling a flower
There is a line at the top of the that the child can write a sentence of what the picture is, or if you need something less challenging, children can just write the word of the sense.
This is a fantastic activity for children to do to learn and decipher between each of the senses in a super fun and engaging way.
Human Body Activities
- Grab this free printable 5 senses preschool printables to explore the senses of sight, taste, sound, smell, and touch
- Human Body human body playdough mats – lots of choices to learn about various systems of the body including simple for preschoolers, skeletal system, organs, muscles, nerves, and more!
- Teach kids about human cells for kids with hands on activities, free printable reader, human cell worksheets, and more!
- Human Body Printables makes a printable book that teaches students all about their heart, brain, muscles, cells, skin, bones, lungs, stomach, intestines, and bladder
- 4 EPIC Skeletal System Project ideas for kids – using things like pasta, life saver gummies, lego, and more you can learn about the human body in a fun memorable way
- Free Skeletal System Worksheets for Kids – everything you need to teach kids about their bodies!
- Kids will love learning about the ear with this model of ear for school project
- Amazing 5 Senses for kids lesson to explore with hands on activities, videos, books, and more!
- Try this Jelly Bean sense of taste activities for preschool experiment.
- Kids will be amazed by these eye science experiments
- Huge pack of 5 Senses Worksheets to explore the senses and sneak in some math and literacy activities too
- EPIC, Life-size Human Body Project
- See all of our hands-on ideas to make learning about the human body for kids FUN and more creative printable science experiments for all ages
Science for Kids
Looking for lots more fun, science experiments for kids? You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids! We have so many fun, creative and easy science experiments for elementary age children:
- 100 Amazing Food science experiments – arranged by type of science
- Colorful Capillary action experiment (also known as walking water)
- Amaze kids with these 12 Hands on battery experiments
- 24 Epic Solar system science projects to try this week
- Fun Water balloon experiment that explores density
- Easy Candy Water Displacement Experiment
- 50 Fun Preschool science experiments the whole family will want to try
- Easy Rubber Band Car
- Paint Stick Solar System Project Ideas
- Simple Bernoille Ping Pong Ball experiment
- Fun-to-Make Lego Balloon Car Project
- Popsicle Stick Catapult STEM Project for Kids
- EPIC Exploding Snowman Science Experiment for Winter
- Melting Christmas Science Experiments
- Simple Galaxy science project
- Easy and Fun Dancing Raisins
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane
- Eye opening Eye science experiments
- Easy-to- make Air pressure experiments
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers are so pretty you’ll forget it was as science project!
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – super easy and SO cool!
- 30 Simple machines for kids projects you will want to try
- Easy, fascinating, and colorful project answering why do leaves change color for kids
- Free Printable Animals for Kids Cootie Catchers
- Amazing POP rocks experiment is one of our all-time favorite science experiments we like to do during the summer are
- 19 Edible science experiments – which delicious project will you try first?
- HUGE Free Solar System for Kindergarten (coloring pages, hands on science projects, worksheets, and more!)
- Pipe Cleaner Constellation Activity (As seen on Good Housekeeping!)
- Teach kids about conductivity with this fun electricity experiment projects
- Amazing, Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime
- Life Cycles for Kids (from penguin to sunflower and spider to turkey we have LOTS of life cycles to explore and learn about)
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Experiment Worksheets
- 4 Fun Skeletal System Project Ideas
- Kids will be amazed as you change colors of white flowers with this food coloring flower experiment worksheet
- This super cool Lego Zipline is fun and simple to make
- EPIC Life-size Human Body Project w/ free printables!
- Check out this super cool look INSIDE a Volcano Experiment for Kids
- Exploding Watermelon – science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- Lego Electricity Science Experiments
- Marshmallow Shooters STEM Activity
- Find LOTS more EASY Printable Science Experiments for kids of all ages!
Five senses coloring sheet
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.