Kids will have fun practicing matching upper and lowercase letters with this fun, hands-on easter memory game. For this easter activities for kindergarten children will work on memory skills and alphabet matching as they find the pairs of pretty Easter eggs and the spring basket they go with. Simply download pdf file with easter printables and you are ready to play and learn with a preschool easter activities.
Easter memory game
Match the Easter basket featuring a lower case letter to the correct upper case Easter egg in this Easter Memory Game! This is such a fun, hands-on learning activity perfect for Spring or an Easter educational activity. Whether you are a parents, teacher, or homeschooler 0 this low prep Easter game is a great way to help kids learn their letters. Use this activity with preschoolers and kindergartners to improve letter discrimination and work on their memory skills too!
Print the free printable pages. Scroll to the bottom of the post, under the term so use, and click on the text link that says >> Download <<. Open the pdf file to save and print the free alphabet game. I suggest either printing the alphabet games for kids on cardstock or laminate for durability. Then you can play the game over and over again.
Easter activities for kindergarten
There are a few ways to use these basket and egg letter cards. First up, simply match the letters together. This can be an individual activity or play with a friend. Match the correct basket card to the corresponding egg card, essentially matching the lower and upper case letters.
Preschool easter activities
Or, play a memory game – this one is always a hit! Place all the cards face down on the table. Then have preschoolers and kindergartner turn two cards around at a time, try to find the pairs. Remember where you have seen the letters, hence memorizing it’s position, until all the pairs are found. Keep the pairs you have found. The player with the most cards at the end of the game, wins! This letter matching game can also be played by one child, or with friends. It sure is more fun playing with a friend.
There are several other way to play this Easter activity with kids from prek, kinders, and even grade 1. You can practice alphabetical order by having students line up the cards from A to Z. Another idea is to use the cards to practice spelling words. Or have an adult, or more proficient-in-spelling peer, could spell a word using the lower/upper case cards. Then the friend must copy the word using the upper/lower case letter cards. Spell the word, read the word, even use the word in a sentence to expand this Easter activity!
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Corting
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Jelly Bean Gospel Printable
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Homophone Puzzles Easter Worksheets for 1st Grade
- Parts of Speach Easter Worksheets
- Word Family Easter Worksheets or Word Family Easter Activity
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Word Families Activity with Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Challenge
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Create-a-Word Spelling Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Egg Fractions
- Count to 20 Easter Math Activities
- Easter Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Sight Word Easter Worksheets
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Download Easter Egg Letter Matching
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!