Easter is almost here! What a fun time to learn and play with an egg theme! Use this Easter egg colors printable in a variety of ways to bring egg-citement to learning!
More FUN Easter Printables
- Easter Word Families
- Count to 20 Easter Math Puzzles
- HUGE Easter Printable Pack
- Easter Hundreds Chart Coloring
- Fun Easter Sight Word Mazes
- Phonics Easter Eggs
Easter Egg Colors Activity
These free printable Easter egg sheets can be used as playdough mats, fine motor mats or color name learning mats. Simply print and laminate it to make it reusable!
Easter Playdough Mats
Provide a variety of colors of playdough. Let the child roll balls of dough and place it on the dots of the Easter eggs. PS- Rolling of playdough is very good for those fine motor muscles in the hands. Older kids could form letters to fill the name of the color too!
Easter Egg Fine Motor Mats
Provide pompoms, buttons, beads or any small, round object of a variety of colors together with a tweezer. Ask the child to “fill” the egg with the items using the tweezers. A very good exercise for those fine motor muscles!
Easter Color Words Practice
Provide colored dry-erase markers. The child then “write” the name of the color with the marker using the correct color. When using the printable as a name color practice sheet one can use without laminating it, then use crayons/pencils to fill in the name. Perhaps laminate the sheets after doing this and then use it as playdough or fine motor mats.
Such a fabulous Easter egg activity to practice colors together with a lot of other skills, all while having fun! Perfect for preschool and kindergarten aged students!
Download Easter Printables
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!