Kids will have fun practicing counting to 100 with these Easter Math Worksheets where prek, kindergarten, and first grade students will color by code to reveal hidden pictures.
Hundreds Chart Printable
Looking for more 100 chart coloring to help kindergartners practice counting to 100? You will love all these free printable, color hundreds chart:
- Thanksgiving Hundreds Chart
- Back to School Interactive Hundreds Chart
- 4th of July Hundreds Chart Coloring
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Coloring
- Christmas Hundreds Chart Coloring
- St Patricks Day 100s Chart Colroing
- Valentines Day Hudnreds Chart
- Winter Chart Color by Code
- Monsters Interactive Hundreds Chart Activites
- Hundreds Chart Battleship Game
- 11 Hundreds Chart Activities
Easter Math Worksheets
- Easter Egg
- White Bunny
- Easter basket
- white lily
- yellow chick
- white lamb
- and more common easter themes
These free 100 chart coloring is a great tool for gaining fluency with the hundreds chart! By coloring the kindergarten math worksheet using the color code, students will reveal the hidden pictures in these easter math worksheets.
Pick one of the eight easter hundreds chart coloring and set it out with crayons or markers. Kids will color the interactive hundreds chart by shading the boxes using the color code at the top of the page. When kids finish coloring, they will reveal an Easter image. Such a fun, clever way to practice working with numbers 1-100.
Set these out in your Easter math center, give as extra math practice through seatwrk or fun homework in April, or any other way you like to incorporate easter maths activities.
HINT: The code at the top is in color so kids who are still struggling with color names can still practicing counting to 100. If you don’t need this feature, simply print them in black and white!
Easter Activities for Kindergarten
- Easter Printable Pack – practice a variety of math and literacy skills with these easter themed printables
- Easter Count to 20 Puzzles – practice counting to 20 with these super cute math puzzles perfect for spring
- Printable Easter ABC Letter Matching – place the correct carrot with the bunny by matching upper and lowercase letters
- Printable Easter Craft – students will have fun practicing number recognition while coloring their own Easter hats
- FUN Easter Bingo – kids will learn new vocabulary and fun with this Christian Easter Game for kids
- You will love this hands- on alphabet recognition activity with Easter Letter Mats
- Phonics Easter Egg Puzzles – Complete the easter egg puzzles by matching the letter with clipart with the same beginning sound. This easter activity for kindergartners is great for working on phonemic awareness
- Printable Easter Color by Number Worksheets – make practicnig number recognition fun with these free easter math worksheets for kinders
- Easter Sight Word Mazes – practice sight words with this easter printable where kids will gain fluency by coloring and working their way through the easter egg maze
- Easter Word Family Worksheets – this no prep activity allows kids to practice family words as they color the carrots the Easter bunnies should eat
- Printable Easter Colors Emergent Reader – Learn the names of colors whiel working on color recognition with this color reader kids can make themselves
- Hank Finds an Egg Story & Math – book based math activity for Kidnergartners to celebrate Easter
- NO PREP Free Easter Mazes – work on logic and fine motor skills with these printable mazes for kids
- Simple Easter Tracing Pages – improve coordination and pre writing skills with these Easter tracing pages
- Plastic Easter Egg Patterns – help students practice patterns and visual discrimination with plastic easter eggs with this free printable, math activity for prek and kindergarten age kids
- Sort nouns, verbs, adjectives, and more with this fun language arts activity – Sorting Parts of Speach Easter Eggs
- Easter Count, Trace, and Erase Cards – kids will have fun counting jelly beans, working on 1:1 correspondence, and tracing numbers with this fun easter math printable
- Fun Printable Easter Word Families Activity – students will have fun working word families as they sort eggs into cartoons by the patterns found in the words.
Easter Books for Kindergartners
Download Easter Hundreds Chart
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!