Kids will have fun practicing matching upper and lowercase letters with this fun, hands-on and free printable Easter Alphabet Game with prek and kindergarten age students.Match the Easter basket featuring a lower case letter to the correct upper case Easter egg! This is such a fun learning activity perfect for Spring or Easter educational activity. Whether you are a parents, teacher, or homeschooler 0 this low prep abc game is a great way to help kids learn their letters.
Printable Alphabet GamesPrint the free printable pages. Scroll to the bottom of the post, under the term so use, and click on the text link that says >> Download <<. Open the pdf file to save and print the free alphabet game. I suggest either printing the alphabet games for kids on cardstock or laminate for durability. Then you can play the game over and over again.
Free Alphabet GameThere are a few ways to use these basket and egg letter cards. First up, simply match the letters together. This can be an individual activity or play with a friend. Match the correct basket card to the corresponding egg card, essentially matching the lower and upper case letters. Or, play a memory game – this one is always a hit! Place all the cards face down on the table. Then have preschoolers and kindergartner turn two cards around at a time, try to find the pairs. Remember where you have seen the letters, hence memorizing it’s position, until all the pairs are found. Keep the pairs you have found. The player with the most cards at the end of the game, wins! This letter matching game can also be played by one child, or with friends. It sure is more fun playing with a friend.
Easter Activities for KindergartnersThere are several other way to play this Easter activity with kids from prek, kinders, and even grade 1. You can practice alphabetical order by having students line up the cards from A to Z. Another idea is to use the cards to practice spelling words. Or have an adult, or more proficient-in-spelling peer, could spell a word using the lower/upper case cards. Then the friend must copy the word using the upper/lower case letter cards. Spell the word, read the word, even use the word in a sentence to expand this Easter activity!
Easter PrintablesLooking for more fun, creative, and free Easter printables to practice math and literacy skills this April? Try these resources:
- Sight Word Easter Chicks
- Easter Color by Number Printable
- Easter Eggs Color Activty
- Easter Color by Number Hats
- Word Family Baskets Activity
- Easter Word Family Worksheets
- Count to 20 Easter Puzzles
- Easter Printable Pack
- Printable Easter Color by Hundreds Chart
- Easter Sight Word Mazes
- Phonics Easter Eggs
- Easter ABC Letter Matching
- Printable Easter Egg Pattern Activity
- Count to 10 Easter Egg Clip Cards
- Visual Discrimination Activity with Easter Eggs (with free printable)
- Easter Count, Trace & Erase with this free jelly bean printable
- Printable Easter Colors Words Emergent Reader
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt Printable Activity
- Easter Alphabet Letter Tracing
- Easter Tracing Pages
- Color by Number Easter Worksheets
- Printable Easter BINGO Game
- Printable Bunny Ear Hat
- Spring Color Sorting Activity
Download Easter Egg Letter MatchingBy downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!