Are you looking for a fun apple math to add to your apple theme for September? This apple counting allows preschool, pre-k, and kindergartners age children to practice counting and recognizing numbers 1-10. Grab apple printable and you are ready for this no-prep apple game. Spin the spinner, count, and find the corresponding number in this apple activity for kindegarten students!
This ten frame number spin game is a fun activity to add to your centers during fall or back to school. Students will have so much FUN spinning the apple spinner and counting the dots on the ten frame then matching the number to the digits and dice on two recording sheets! A great activity to add to your fall centers with preschoolers and kindergartners.
- A4 paper
- Colored crayons
- Paper clip (any color)
Print enough spinners for every class of students. Two recording sheets and one spinner are provided. It’s a good idea to demonstrate how to spin using a paper clip and a pencil if the kids aren’t accustomed to playing spinning games. They will quickly pick it up! Print as many recording sheets as you require for the amount of kids in your class after laminating the spinners.
The ten frame number representation should be relatively recognisable to the kids, but if not, you can go through it with them on the board. Show them how to count the dots inside each box and that there are 10 boxes total in the entire frame. This will serve as a guide for them as they do the task on their own.
The spinner is in color and the recording sheets are in black and white. This should save plenty of ink since the recording sheets will be the ones you will print many copies of.
Apple Activity for Kindergarten
You can start with whichever recording sheet first, with the ten frame number digit match, students will spin the spinner and then count the ten frame that they land on. They will then look for the matching number digit on the apple recording sheet and color it. A great fall themed counting activity!
The spinner may be spun by students in turn, and I’ve found that kids enjoy watching how they cooperate and correct one another occasionally. Apply the dice recording sheet to the same process as before. The best part of this game is that it can be used for multiple activities at once. For instance, students can spin the spinner, count the ten frame, and then demonstrate the number using desk-mounted manipulatives!
- Red Apple Pie Slime Activities for Preschoolers
- Green Laffy Taffy Apple Slime
- Yellow Fluffy Apple SLime
- Awesome Apple Pie Playdough Recipe
- 3-in-1 Apple Activities for Toddlers
- Printable Apple Tray Counting and Writing
- Scented Apple Playdough Recipe
- Super Soft, No-Cook Apple Playdough for Fall
- Free Apple Life Cycle Printable Pack
- Printable Apple Life Cycle Spinner
- Skittles Apple Science Experiment for Kids
- Free Printable Apple Experiment Worksheet
- Apple Volcano Experiment and Activity for Kids in September
- Simple Apple Science Experiment and Activity for September
- Apple Browning Experiment with FREE Oxidation Worksheet
- Apple Stem Activity – Practical Engineering Challenge for Kids
- Melting Apple Science Experiment for September
Apple Crafts for Kindergarten
- Cute Apple Handprint Craft for Kids – w/ free printable
- Easy Apple Core and torn paper Paper Plate Apple Craft
- Alphabet Lacing Apple Craft
- Clever Bubble Wrap Apple Craft
- Coffee Filter Apple Craft
- Plus don’t miss this FUN Apple Crafts Preschool
- Stunning, Easy Apple Craft for Preschoolers and Kids
- Fun Paper Plate Apple Craft for kids
Looking for more fun apple and activities and free apple printables? You will love these apple activities for kindergarten and apple activities for preschoolers!
- Math Apple Worksheets (addition / subtraction)
- Super cute and FREE Apple Apple Worksheets Preschool
- Apple Roll and Cover Dice Game
- Printable Apple Math – Number Bonds Activity
- Hole-Punching, Count to 20 Apple Activities for Preschoolers – free printable
- Super cute Apple Playdough Mats to practice counting
- Apple Addition Coloring Worksheets
- Number Bonds Apple Math
- Apple Counting Worksheet
- Free Printable Multiplication Games
- Counting Apple Worksheets
Kindergarten Apple Activities
- Letter A Worksheets, printables, and games for kids
- Apple Themed Free Alpahbet Strip pdf Activity
- Alphbet Puzzles – Apple Activities for Preschoolers
- Hands-on Apple Sight Words Tree
- Synonyms and Antonyms Worksheets pdf with a fun Apple theme
- Apple Letter A Activity sorting upper and lowercase letters for pre-k and kindergarten
- Printable Apple Compound Words Worksheet
- Find the Letter Apple Tracing Worksheets
- A is for Apple Printable Book for working on beginning sounds – print in black and white or color
- Color the correct apples in these Nouns and Verbs Worksheets
- Apple Theme BUNDLE
- Alphabet Letter Tracing Apple Printables
- Simple Johnny Appleseed Coloring Page
- Fun Johnny Appleseed Activities
- I Spy Preschool Apple Worksheets
- Apple Counting Mats
- Apple Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Apple Count and Clip Cards
Apple Printable Game
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.