Kids love learning about dinosaurs and fossils, which makes the job of a paleontologist very interesting for them. In this Paleontologist Printables, children will learn about different fossils and the tools used by paleontologists to find all these amazing fossils.
More Themed Printable Packs
- Chameleon Colors Pack
- Camping Printables
- Forest Animals Pack
- Shark Printables
- Circus Printables
- Transportation Pack
- Pirate Pack
- Mammals Pack
- Ancient Egypt Pack
FREE Paleontologist Printables
This 60+ page printable pack, contains a variety of math and literacy activities all with a paleontology theme. There are images of tools such as a rock chisel, brush and mattock as well as fossils of a tortoise, crocodile, starfish, leaves and more. Included in this printable pack are many math and literacy activities that will need supplies such as paperclips or pegs, a highlighter, crayons or coloring pencils and scissors. This pack is very easy to prepare with most of it including no-prep activities.
- Mazes – Complete the Mazes
- Tangles– Find your Way through the Tangles
- Alphabet Puzzle Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones.
- Trace the Words – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Letter Tracing –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Number Tracing –Trace the numbers from one to fifty.
FREE Kindergarten Worksheets
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Practice Counting Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Cross the Odd one Out – Cross out the object that is different.
- Cut and Paste the Pattern – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Roll a dice and then color the picture in the correct color.
- Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white card stock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
- Write and Color –Write the word then color the picture.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Match the Shapes –Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Picture Matching –Draw a line to match the pictures.
- Match the Picture to the Word – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.
- More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.
FREE Dinosaur Activities
- Dinosaur Printables Pack (freebie)
- Free Dinosaur Color by Number
- D is for Dinosaur Activities – pasta fossils (with free printable), dino dig, letter crafts, dinosaur measurement, fossil cookies, and more!
- Dinosaur Math Worksheets
- Printable Dinosaur Shape Matching Cards
- Free Dinosaur Cards
- Dino Ten Frame Activity
- STEM Dinosaur Activity
- Printable Dinosaur Bones Punctuation Game
- Dinosaur Eruptions – Science Play
- HUGE Dinosaur Theme – weeks worth of free dino themed math, literacy, science, and more for Prek-6th grade
Download Paleontologist Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!