Learn a little about Ancient Egypt for Kids while enjoying this fun and exciting Free Ancient Egypt Printable Pack. This history themed pack is full of fun activities for kindergartners, preschools through first grade. Children will love having practicing their math and literacy skills through completing the activities in this pack.
More Themed Printable Packs
- Chameleon Colors Pack
- Camping Printables
- Forest Animals Pack
- Shark Printables
- Circus Printables
- Transportation Pack
- Pirate Pack
- Mammals Pack
Ancient Egypt for Kids
This Egypt printable pack contains 71 fun-filled pages and is perfect for kids in preschool and kindergarten. Inside this pack, you’ll find matching activities, handwriting practice, counting practice, 3 part cards, tangle mazes, coloring pages, and much more!
Many of the activities revolve around learning the letters of the alphabet and basic math skills from one through to twelve. In addition to a printer and paper, children will need pom poms, mini pegs and scissors as well as coloring pencils, lead pencils and crayons to complete the various activities. Books about Ancient Egypt would also be helpful in helping children complete some of the writing activities. Many of the activities can be used multiple times, so I would recommend laminating these for durability.
- Mazes – Complete the Mazes
- Tangles– Find your Way through the Tangles
- Alphabet Puzzle Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones.
- Trace the Words – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Letters of the Alphabet Tracing –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to fifty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Printable Counting Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Cross the Odd one Out – Cross out the object that is different.
- Cut and Paste the Pattern – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Roll a dice and then color the picture in the correct color.
- Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
- Write and Color –Write the word then color the picture.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Match the Shapes –Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Picture Matching –Draw a line to match the pictures.
- Match the Picture to the Word – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.]
- More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.
More Ancient Egyptian Resources
Download Ancient Egypt Printable Pack
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!