Kids will love practicing alphabetical order with these super cute, free printable alphabet maze! There are so many really different alphabet mazes templates to pick from. Simply download pdf file, print, and you are ready to practice your ABCs while playing a fun alphabet game! Use this abc printable with preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade children.
With just a splash of color and NO PREP, these free printable alphabet maze templates are a handy alphabet worksheets to have on hand. Students will navigate through the mazes by going from A to Z to complete the alphabet mazes. This is such a fun alphabet activity for kindergarteners, preschoolers, and grade 1 students.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this fun alphabet activity for extra practice, literacy center in your classroom, or supplemental activity for your phonics curriculum.
Alphabet maze printable
Included are five different unique mazes for kids – 3 with uppercase letters and 2 lowercase alphabet games for kids to get practice in both.
- Help the Eskimo get to his igloo in the Arctic by going around the penguin, walrus, whale, polar bear, walrus, and caribou by going from A-Z using Upper Case letters
- Get the construction worker to cement mixer by going around the site passing hard hats, road closed signs, stop signs, wrench, saw, backhoe and dumptruck following capital letters.
- Help the kids get through the arcade playing games like ski ball, the claw, and the ball pit to get lots of tickets using uppercase alphabet letters
- Become a gumshoe and solve the case by moving the detective through the clues to record his findinigs in the case file as he passes lower case letters, briefcase, binoculars, handcuffs, camera, suspects, and myseterious footprints.
- Quickly get the doctor to the sick patient by helping her follow small alphabet letters past a stethescope, pills, thermometer, shots, medicine, bandaids, and ear scope.
Kids will have fun practicing alphabetical order with these super cute, alphabet maze printable. Each kindergarten worksheet has a different theme for kids to go through the maze from A to Z.
Alphabet maze worksheet
I highly suggest slipping the maze(s) in a page protector or laminating the page and using a dry erase marker to complete. Then students can just wipe clean with a paper towel or sock and practice again again! If you prefer, you can do them with a crayon, markers, colored pencils, pens, etc.
Whether you are a parents, teacher, or homeschooler – these alphabet worksheets make practicing your abcs FUN! Use these in literacy centers, as extra seat work, summer practice, or as a supplement to your homeschool curriclum or letter of the week program.
Kindergarten Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Seeds Find the Letter Worksheets
- Popsicle Phonics Alphabet Game Puzzles
- Fall Sticker Alphabet Worksheets
- Bingo Marker Alphabet Letter Worksheets
- Alphabet Printable Trace & Erase
- Colorful Alphabet Puzzles
- A to Z Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet WallCards
- ABC Printable Hole Punching Strips
- Fall Color by Letter
If you have a kindergarten or teach kindergartners, you don’t want to miss all our fun and FREE kindergarten alphabet worksheets, free kindergarten worksheets, kindergarten math printables, easy science projects, kindergarten English, crafts for kindergartners, and kindergarten activities.
Alphabet maze for kindergarten
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!