Help kids learn about a variety of music instruments for kids with these super cute, free musical instruments worksheets printable. This HUGE, 74+ pages of music worksheets for kindergarten will introduce kids to popular instruments that they might be interested in learning to play; the piano, drums, guitar and their voice – singing. Plus, the pages include practicing counting, colors, patterns, tracing letters and numbers, addition, and many other math and litearcy skills for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. Simply download pdf file with kindergarten music worksheets and you are ready to print and learn!
Musical Instruments Worksheets Printable
Looking for new fun themed worksheets for helping toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students learn a variety of math and litearcy skills. These musical instruments worksheets printable include a variety of instruments to learn new vocabulary along with letter tracing, identifying beginning letter sounds, syllable counting, patterns, couting, additon, skip counting, alphabetical order, and many more. Print the whole pack or just the musical instruments worksheet that works best for your child.
Music worksheets for kindergarten
Kindergarten music worksheets
These 74-pages of Musical Instruments Worksheets contain a variety of math and literacy activities as well as many activities which help improve fine motor skills; all with a musical theme.
Musical instruments worksheet
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – In short, circle the object that is different.
- Coloring / Decorating Pages – Color or decorate the musical instrument.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Musical Matching Cards – These cards can be used in a variety of ways, and are especially fun for matching / memory games.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. They can be kept together in zip lock bags or with binder rings. After they have been cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Music for Kids
Looking for more fun and free printables and resources to teach kids music? Try these:
- FREE Music Theory Worksheets for kids to learn all about MUSIC
- Printable piano flashcards
- Paper Plate Tambourine Musical Instrument Craft
- Super cute Piano practice sheets
- Musical Instruments Worksheets for kids to learn math and literacy skills while learning about instruments for kids
- Free Printable Music Flash cards
- Introduction to Music Theory for Kids printable book to read, color, and learn
- Free Music Notes Chart
- FUN Homemade Musical Instruments for kids
- Nature Noisemaker Music Activities for Preschoolers
- Create Music Instruments for Kids with these printable playdough mats!
Find another theme that interests your student to make learning fun! These free printable packs are all FREE!
- Garden Worksheets for Kids
- Shark Worksheets
- Viking Worksheets
- Robot Printables
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears Worksheets – over 80 pages of math and literacy plus Goldilocks reader
- Rainbow Worksheets
- Frog Life Cycle Cards
- Butterfly Identification Pack
- Ancient Egypt Themed Worksheets
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Monsters Inc Pre k Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets
- Minion Preschool Worksheets
- Pond Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Solar System Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Pre k Sight Words List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Free Weather Printables
- 100 Food Experiments for Kids
- Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Lots of fun Shape Crafts for preschoolers
- Robot Friends Printable Pack
- Turtles Printable Pack
- Pets Printable Pack
- Preschool Dinosaur Worksheets
- Preschool Cowboy Theme Printables
- 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
- Zoo Animal Crafts for Pre-k
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
- Lots more Free Printable Worksheets with fun themes
Download Musical Instruments Worksheets
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!