Help kids learn about a variety of music instruments for kids with these super cute, free musical instruments worksheets printable. This HUGE, 74+ pages of music worksheets for kindergarten will introduce kids to popular instruments that they might be interested in learning to play; the piano, drums, guitar and their voice – singing. Plus, the pages include practicing counting, colors, patterns, tracing letters and numbers, addition, and many other math and litearcy skills for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. Simply download pdf file with kindergarten music worksheets and you are ready to print and learn!
Musical Instruments Worksheets Printable
Looking for new fun themed worksheets for helping toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students learn a variety of math and litearcy skills. These musical instruments worksheets printable include a variety of instruments to learn new vocabulary along with letter tracing, identifying beginning letter sounds, syllable counting, patterns, couting, additon, skip counting, alphabetical order, and many more. Print the whole pack or just the musical instruments worksheet that works best for your child.
Music worksheets for kindergarten
Kindergarten music worksheets
These 74-pages of Musical Instruments Worksheets contain a variety of math and literacy activities as well as many activities which help improve fine motor skills; all with a musical theme.
Musical instruments worksheet
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – In short, circle the object that is different.
- Coloring / Decorating Pages – Color or decorate the musical instrument.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Musical Matching Cards – These cards can be used in a variety of ways, and are especially fun for matching / memory games.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. They can be kept together in zip lock bags or with binder rings. After they have been cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- FREE Music Theory Worksheets for kids , Introduction to Music Booklet to read, color, and learn, and reading music for kids worksheets
- Printable Music Flash cards and Free Music Notes Chart
- Super cute Piano practice sheets and free printable piano flash cards
- 40+ Music Crafts including musical instruments and activities, Learning Notes on the Staff Game with water balloons, Paper Plate Tambourine craft, spoon maracas craft, nature preschool music activities
- DIY Water xylophone
- Music color by number or Musical Instruments Worksheets pdf for kids to learn math and literacy skills
- Create music instruments with free printable playdough mats with this preschool music activity or try a whole music theme preschool
free printable worksheets for kindergarten
Looking for more kindergarten worksheets? We have over 100,000 to choose from!
- All About Me Kindergarten Worksheets, Summer Math Kindergarten Worksheets
- Cute Animal Kindergarten Worksheets or See Kindergarten Worksheets by THEME
- Days of the Week Kindergarten Worksheets or Big, Bigger, Biggest Kindergarten Worksheets, free Matching Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Alphabet Kindergarten Worksheets, Panda Kindergarten Worksheets, free fruit worksheets for kindergarten, or Free Math Kindergarten Worksheets
- Teen Number 11-19 Kindergarten Worksheets or Animals and their Babies Kindergarten Worksheets, free Letter p coloring pages
- Follow Directions Worksheets and Free printable Months of the Year Worksheets
Musical Instruments Worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!