Bring the circus to your homes with over 72 pages of fun, circus worksheets for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. These circus activity sheets are bright and colorful pages filled with circus theme activiteis for learning a variety of math and literacy skills. Practice matching letters, counting syllables, adding, which is different, patterns, tracing numbers, and so much more with these free circus printables. SImply download circus worksheets pdf file and you are ready to play and learn along with clowns, lions, seals, elephants, and other circus performers!
This circus worksheets download contains over 70 pages of fun math and literacy Circus Worksheets. You can print them on regular paper for one time use or laminate for durability and repeated use with a dry erase marker. THese preschool circus theme printables are perfect for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students to make learning fun while enjoying circus themes to make learning FUN! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these cute themed worksheets for your next letter c week or a furn circus theme in your school.
Circus worksheets pdf
Circus worksheets for preschoolers
THere are so many fun activities for children to complete in these free circus printables for preschool. From letter find, beginning sounds, counting, simple subtraction, circus vocabulary, letter matching and so much more!
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Trace the Letters of the Alphabet –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
Circus activity sheets
- Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- I Spy – Count the Forest Animals– Count the animals.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards –Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
Free Circus Printables
Kids will be engaged with the super cute clipart in these circus worksheets for kindergarten. There are happy clowns silly juggling monkeys, iconic circus tent, pink elephants, and so much more!
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Animal or Not? –Cut and paste the answers in the correct column.
- Trace the Lines –Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines –Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
Find another theme that interests your student to make learning fun! These free printable packs are all FREE!
- Garden Worksheets for Kids
- Shark Worksheets
- Viking Worksheets
- Robot Printables
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears Worksheets – over 80 pages of math and literacy plus Goldilocks reader
- Rainbow Worksheets
- Frog Life Cycle Cards
- Butterfly Identification Pack
- Ancient Egypt Themed Worksheets
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Monsters Inc Pre k Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets
- Minion Preschool Worksheets
- Pond Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Solar System Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Pre k Sight Words List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Free Weather Printables
- 100 Food Experiments for Kids
- Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Lots of fun Shape Crafts for preschoolers
- Robot Friends Printable Pack
- Turtles Printable Pack
- Pets Printable Pack
- Preschool Dinosaur Worksheets
- Preschool Cowboy Theme Printables
- 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
- Zoo Animal Crafts for Pre-k
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
- Lots more Free Printable Worksheets with fun themes
Free printable circus worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!