Make practicing numbers 1-10 FUN for preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age kids with these super cute, FREE printable, Lego Number Tracing mats.
Are you looking for a fun and independent activity to help your child with number sense? If you have a master brick building in the making then this is the perfect activity for your child.
Whether you are a parent, teacher or homeschooler – you will love this no prep math activity to help kids with a variety of math skills. Simply download, print the Lego Number Tracing Mats, and learn!
Lego Number Mats
Now print the free worksheets for kindergartners and preschoolers. There is a different page for each number 1-10. These brick number mats are such a fun way for kids to practice tracing numbers, counting, following directions, visual discrimination and more early math skills. You may want to consider laminating the mats if you plan to use them more than once. However, keep in mind that once laminated you will need to provide your child the proper coloring/writing tools for that type of surface. The mats cover numbers 1 thru 10. Each mat encourages your child to color a brick number, build the number, and then provide that many bricks in the final box. The bottom of the mat has a space for your child to practice writing the number.
More Ideas to Use the Brick Number Mats
- Have your child fill out two of the mats and then ask her to add up the number or bricks in the third box on each. This will encourage addition.
- Same as above except focus on subtraction by having your child take away the smaller number of bricks from the larger number.
- Have your child build the numbers and place them in order.
Looking for more free lego printables for kids of all ages? Try these resources
- Lego Alphabet Mats
- Numbers Mats using Lego bricks
- Lego Multiplication Flashcards
- Tons of Lego themed printable spelling tests
- Learning the Books of the Bible with Lego
- Free Lego Activities for Kids Printable
- Lego All About Me Printable
- Lego Minifigure Spelling Game
- Journaling with Lego is a fun creative writing idea
- Non Newtonian Experiment with Lego
- 100 Ideas for Learning with Lego
- Summer Build and Tell Lego Challenge Cards
- Community Helpers Lego Challenge
- Famous Landmarks Around the World Challenge Cards
Free Number Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!