Make practicing those tricky teen numbers easy with these free printable teen number worksheets! These teen numbers worksheets are a handy, no-prep math worksheet for kindergarten, preschool, pre-k, and first grade students. Simple print numbers 11-20 worksheets pdf file and have fun practicing numbers 11-20 with these no prep, number sense worksheets.
Teen Number Worksheets
Teen Numbers worksheets
Free teen number worksheets
Numbers 11-19 are not only tricky for kids to count, but to spell, and understand too. It is when they start counting on in their hundreds chart. These number sense worksheets are an easy way to get some extra practice!
Traceable Numerical Symbol:
Traceable Number Word:
Teen number worksheet
Blank Ten Frame:
Blank Number Line:
Teen number worksheets kindergarten
Teen number practice
teen number worksheet
Each section of these teen numbers printables has a different number, from 11 to 20. There are different ways to explore each of these numbers as well.
number sense worksheets
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN!
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- Free Christmas Addition worksheets
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Pigs in the Mud Addition Facts to 10
- Butterfly Mats Addition Activity
- See all of our many FREE addition games
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- St Patricks Day Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
Kindergarten math worksheets
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!