Planning a fish themed unit? Or are your students working on understanding the Math concept of more, less or equal? Use this adorable Goldfish Math Activity for hands-on kindergarten math!
More FREE Kindergarten Math
- Printable Calendars
- Skip Counting Kits Math Craft
- 70 Kindergarten Math Games
- Seeds Addition Game
- Blueberries for Sal Greater Than, Less Than
- Telling Time Activities that are Fun & Creative
- Rubber Duckies Addition Practice
Goldfish Math Activity
This is a great hands-on math game to practice more, less or equal knowledge PLUS have a snack afterwards! Which kid won’t be motivated by that?
Grab this free printable kindergarten math game using goldfish crackers to make math FUN!
Simply print this free page at the bottom of this post and laminate or use a dry-erase pocket. Set out the printable with fish crackers, two dice plus, and a dry erase marker!
HINT: You can swap out the fish crackers for mini fish erasers or any other type of fish manipulative, if it is a class activity and you would prefer not to have edible manipulatives.
Greater Than and Less Than Game
Roll the dice and place on the appropriate blocks. Count out the fish crackers and place it in the bowl. Compare the fish in the bowls. Identify which bowl has more and add the correct symbol(<,>,=) to the middle block. You can explain the symbols by saying it is a “shark mouth” wanting to eat the fish. The shark will go for the most fish, so the “open” side will always show to the most fish. If it is an equal symbol, the shark gets confused to which fish to eat, thus the two lines.
A super fun, and visual way, to practice More, Less and Equal during a Fish/Ocean, Pets or Under the Sea unit!
Have fun learning(and eating) fish crackers and our More, Less or Equal Fish in a Bowl printable!
More FREE Goldfish Printables
Download Goldfish Math Printable
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!