Young kids will love celebrating Easter with this free printable Easter Activity for Kids! Simply print this free Easter Color by Number Crowns in color or black and white, cut, and tape together to make this festive Easter printable for Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergartners.
More FREE Easter Printables
- Easter Bunny Sight Word Worksheets
- Hands on Easter Egg Word Family Activity
- Count to 20 Easter Egg Puzzles
- Easter Letter Tracing – write & wipe
- Simple Easter Tracing Pages
- Hundreds Chart Coloring Pages for Easter
- Easter Egg Sight Word Mazes
- Printable Easter Color by Number Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Puzzles
Easter Color by Number Crowns
Print your FREE Easter Color by Number Crowns in color or black and white. This Happy Easter version has images kids associate with Easter such as bunnies, chocolate bunnies, chicks, flowers, Easter Eggs and Easter baskets.
Easter Activities for Kids
Kids will color the free Easter Printable based on the color by code in the upper left. This will help kids practice number 1-10, color recognition, and strengthening fine motor skills at the same time.
Next, cut the crown out and tape the edges together to make the right size for your toddler, preschool, or kindergarten age child to celebrate with this Easter Activities for Kids.
Easter Crafts for Sunday School
Kids in Sunday School will have fun using this Easter crafts for Sunday School version in either black and white or color. This is such a fun bible craft to make and wear proudly – He is Risen! Cut out and tape together just like the secular Easter crown for kids.
Download Easter Color by Number Crowns
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836, Teachers Resource Force, and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!