These 2d Shape printables are fun, free and a great way to teach or reinforce shapes with your toddler and preschooler. This 2d Shape Printable Pack is bursting with motivating ways to learn about circles, squares, ovals, rhombuses, triangles, rectangles, trapezoids, hexagons, pentagons, stars, hearts and more!!
FUN Math Activities for Kids
- Craft Stick Skip Counting Activity
- Color the Shapes Reader
- Coin Sorting Mats
- Groundhog Day Shape Activity
- Printable Groundhog Day Count to 100
- Cookie Jar Story Time: Counting
- Where in the World Skip Counting Puzzles
- 2D Shape Printable Pack
2d Shape Printables Pack
This shape printables pack contains over 70 pages of fun math and literacy activities focusing on different 2d shapes; square, circle, rectangle, triangle, heart, star, pentagon, trapezoid, diamond, hexagon, octagon, rhombus, and oval.
Simply print the colorful shape printables and laminate for durability. When they are laminated you can use them with a dry erase marker and hands on manipulatives to make them reusable.
Alphabet Shape Printables
- Alphabet Cards – match uppercase / lowercase letters and practice spelling words
- Number Cards –use to match numbers and number words
- Trace the Letters – improve handwriting skills while learning to spell
- 3 Part Cards – match words to picture or use in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – use manipluatives to mark the correct answer
Math Shape Printables
- Syllable Cards – mark the correct answer with your favorite manipulatives
- Counting Puzzles – prepare the puzzles and then put them back together
- Count and Clip Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – use paperclips onto the correct answer
- Subtraction Cards – clip the correct answer
- Size Sequencing Cards – cut out and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa
- Odd One Out – circle the object that is different.
Fun Shape Printables
- What Comes Next? – answer which comes next
- Finish the Patterns – place answer in the correct spot
- Coloring Activity – color the object using the code listed
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – use a dot marker or bingo marker to mark all the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Creative Writing Pages –write a story about the picture
- Write the Numbers –practice making numbers one to twelve
- ShapeFingerprint Mats – use a q-tip or your finger to dot the correct color into the white dots to complete the pictures
- 2d Shape Puzzles – cut out and match the 2 pieces of the puzzle
FREE Shape Printables for Kids
- Free Name of Shapes Emergent Reader
- Free Do-a-Dot Shape Worksheets
- Free Shapes Bingo
- Shape Constellations
- Shape Printable Pack
- Free Christmas Shapes Game
- Shape Tracing and Cutting Pages
- Shape Threading Activity
- Groundhog Day Shape Puzzles
- Circus Colour By Shape Worksheets
- Free Tracing Shapes Worksheets
- Free Shape Cut & Paste Book
Download 2d Shape Printables Pack
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!