Whether you are looking for a cute fine motor flower craft to celebrate spring and summer or a beautiful mothers day card to make – this printable flower template is beautiful. Simply print printable mothers day card to color pdf, grab a waggon wheel pasta noodle, some yarn/thread, and a hole punch to make this pretty mothers day gift from kids. This is sich a unique and beautiful mother’s day card template that Mom will be excited to get.
Mothers day cards to make
This beautiful flower craft can be used two ways: clever lacing flower craft with pasta or mother’s day card template. Either way you use the flower printable, this flower craft for kids is fun for kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students to make this pretty craft flower. Use the printale mothers day pdf and you can not only colour the flower, but after you complete the lacing part with pasta, it makes a pretty mothers day gifts from kids. No matther how you use this happy mothers day printable – you will love the stunning finished results.
Printable mothers day cards to color pdf
Mothers day gifts from kids
All you need to make this pretty flower craft for kindergarten are the following materials:
- printable flower template (bottom of post)
- hole punch
- 1 wagon wheel pasta per craft
- yarn or string in pretty colors
- plastic tapestry needle (optional)
- crayons, markers, or colored pencils (optional)
Start by printing the printable flower template or happy mothers day printable on cardstock. If you want to decorate the card or flower feel free to use crayons marker or colored pencils to add detail. We opted to just print on colored cardstock this time.
If you are making a flower craft for kids start by cutting out the flower template. Also cut out the center of the flower – ask an adult if you need help with this part as you need to carefully jab the center with the scissor blade to make a hole and then work with the hole to get the middle out neatly.
Flower Art for Kids
Use a hole punch to make holes around each petals. No set the wagon wheel pasta in center and thread any color yarn through the wagon wheel pasta and back to the outer petal holes. I like to use plastic tapestry needles to make the fine motor part a little easier for little hands that are sewing up the lacing craft.
Summer Craft for Kids
Contineue working around the entire project to give your easy flower craft dimmension. Isn’t that so pretty?!
The options are literally endless for making these gorgeous pasta flowers! Use different color yarn and different color background to make a whole bunch of these lovely flowers. ou can hang them on windows, mirrors, or classroom bulletin boards to brighten up the space!
Mother’s day card template
Since mother’s day is just around the corner we also included a couple templates to make a lovely happy mothers day printable card too. This is such a fun, personalized twist to a mothers day card template. Again you can personalize and add additional colour to your project too! Try printing in white cardstock and coloring the flower before adding the yarn and see the striking flower project you create!
Mother’s day crafts
Looking for more fun ideas and clever Mother’s Day projects for kids of all ages? You will love these:
- Free Printable Homemade Mothers Day Cards
- Flower Bouquet Mothers Day Crafts
- Handprint Free printable mothers day crafts
- Lacing Flower Craft Printable mothers day cards to color pdf
- Cupcake Flower Mothers Day Craft with preschool mothers day poems
- Simple Preschool Mothers Day Cards for kids to make
- 25 Mothers Day Crafts for Kids
- SIMPLE Mother’s day handprint Craft Project
- 3D Mother’s day handprint art that will be a precious keepsake
- Free Mothers day coloring pages
- Make mom this beautiful flower suncatcher craft
- Mom will love a bouquet of pretty flower crafts
- Lacing Flower Craft
- Pasta in clay Flower Crafts
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Pretty Cherry Blossom Craft for SpringFun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- Pretty red poppy craft
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Zinnia Fingerprint Flower Craft
- Hyacinth Flower Craft
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Grow Your own Crystal Flower Science
- White Dandelion Craft for Preschoolers
- 10+ Pasta Flower Crafts for Kids
- Beautiful Painted Flower Craft Preschool
- Delphinium Egg Carton Flowers Craft for Kids
Happy mothers day printable
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
We tried the pinwheel flower craft. loved it. the kids enjoyed completing them. they did not always follow a pattern in and out through the pinwheel I think the moms will love them.
Thank you for all the great inspiration! Many Blessing Dana
I just wanted to send a big thank you for your selfless inspiration, my grandson was attending preschool when his teacher became too ill to teach, (she is slowly recovering) I didn’t want him to fall behind, a friend that homeschools her children recommended 123 homeschool for me. I have been thrilled with the amazing ideas, and have used MANY of them. I believe he is ahead of the game! Bless you and thank you so much!
Thansk for the sweet message, I’m so glad you found us and can make use of our resources =)
thank you! awsome crafts for kids.