Do your kids love visiting the circus? These 72 pages of fun, bright, and colorful circus worksheets make learning for kids in preschool and kindergarten. You can see all our other kindergarten worksheets and activities for Kindergarten Themes.
More Themed Printable Packs
- Chameleon Colors Pack
- Road Trip Printables
- Camping Printables
- Forest Animals Pack
- Shark Printables
- Transportation Pack
- Scarecrow Pack
- Mammals Pack
FREE Circus Worksheets
This download contains over 70 pages of fun math and literacy Circus Worksheets.
You can print them on regular paper for one time use or laminate for durability and repeated use with a dry erase marker.
Alphabet Circus Worksheets
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Trace the Letters of the Alphabet –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
Math Circus Worksheets
- Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- I Spy – Count the Forest Animals– Count the animals.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards –Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
Kindergarten Circus Worksheets
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Animal or Not? –Cut and paste the answers in the correct column.
- Trace the Lines –Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines –Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
Download Circus Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!